Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Demon Bush insults American workers again at SBA soiree

http://www.americanpatrol.com/BUSH/TRAN ... 60413.html

Bush tries to peddle amnesty at SBA soiree while continuing to insult American workers

[...]

I want to talk to you about another issue to make sure this country remains competitive, and that's immigration. This is a highly emotional issue; it's a vitally important issue. It's an issue that we need to conduct a debate on in a way that is worthy of this country's best traditions. We are a land of immigrants. Any immigration reform has got to improve the ability to secure our borders and enforce our laws. We are a nation of laws. I don't know if you realize this, but since 2001, we have turned back 6 million folks trying to come into this country illegally. There are a lot of people working hard down on our borders, and we're going to continue to modernize the borders to enable them to do -- better do their jobs. But any effective immigration reform must include a temporary worker program that includes a legal way to match willing foreign workers with willing American employers to fill the jobs Americans will not do.

This immigration program should not provide automatic citizenship or amnesty. It should provide a chance for people to work here legally on a temporary basis. Encouraging people to abide by the law is a necessary part of our country -- the history of our country. Recognizing that people are doing jobs here that nobody else will do is important for, perhaps, some of you here in this audience. Making sure there are tamper-proof identification cards so people can't cheat on the system makes sense to me. Treating people with dignity makes sense to me. Making sure the system doesn't force people into the shadows of our society, changing that system for the better for security, and for decency makes sense to me. And the Congress needs to set aside partisan differences and get a good bill to my desk. (Applause.)

I was encouraged last week when members of the United States Senate reached a promising bipartisan compromise on comprehensive immigration reform. That was a hopeful sign. Unfortunately, the compromise was blocked by the Senate Democratic Minority Leader. He refused to allow senators to move forward and vote for amendments to the bill. It was a procedural gimmick that meant he was singlehandedly thwarting the will of the American people and impeding bipartisan efforts to secure this border, and make this immigration system of ours more humane and rational. This town has got too much politics to it. It's time to set aside needless partisan politics and focus on what's right for the United States of America. (Applause.)

[...]

read entire transcript: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 413-2.html
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush obviously believes that the SBBBA has more chiseling employers at its events than people whose members are or have siblings who are working Americans.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are a land of immigrants

we are a nation of AMERICAN CITIZENS not immigrants
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It was a procedural gimmick that meant he was singlehandedly thwarting the will of the American people and impeding bipartisan efforts to secure this border,
    This is a bold-faced lie.

There is nothing in the Senate Full Amnesty Bill that Bush supports that would a damn thing about securing the borders, and he knows it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

What a joke. Everything he says about illegal immigration is such a joke. Why doesn't he just admit that he's just the SAME as John Kerry on this issue, the only difference is that his amnesty will be filled with a bunch of red tape in an effort to fool the American people.

I just hate lying presidents. I'm so sick of them.

I just love this one:
    I don't know if you realize this, but since 2001, we have turned back 6 million folks trying to come into this country illegally
    "Folks" ? Our country is NEVER going to have our laws enforced with his kind of rhetoric.

No wonder even the terrorists don't take him seriously. I sure don't take him seriously. Not one bit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm coming back to this thread because I have something else I'd like to say. He calls them "Folks" coming across our borders because he is so darn afraid of illegal immigrants. HE TRULY IS !! This is why:

He knows Vicente Fox could and WOULD send out the word to "his people" to make all hell break lose in America at any time. That's all it would take.

Vicente Fox has probably told him that AND he's probably told him that there are some VERY DANGEROUS people among them in America.

When George Bush thought he could allow this massive invasion of cheap labor he underestimated the power he was putting into the hands of a foreign government over our country, namely Mexico and Vicente Fox.

When he calls illegal aliens "Folks" it shows the incredible lack of ability George Bush has in leading and watching over our country. THERE ARE DANGEROUS TERRORISTS WHO HAVE CROSSED THE BORDER AND HE KNOWS IT.
    Yet he still chooses to call illegal aliens "folks".

Fine. Then let me call him a "joke". Let me call him an "idiot". Let me call him whatever the heck I want because he deserves it, Folks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just happened to catch the very end of the speech on one of the news channels, the last sentence:
    "It's time to set aside needless partisan politics and focus on what's right for the United States of America. (Applause.)"
    I was so disgusted by the statement, so brazen in its dishonesty, and so annoyed by the applause by the audience, that I had to hit the remote button.
    The gall of saying that he wants to 'focus on what's right for the United States of America' is just unbelievable; his whole agenda absolutely defies 'what's right for the United States', and it absolutely flouts the will of the American people.
    And I am so sick of the 'we are a nation of immigrants' canard. I just won't let anybody get by with that one anymore; I've resolved to challenge it every time I hear it.
    And the attempt to sound 'down-home' by using the word 'folks' whenever he refers to the illegals. is just grating. Bush, despite his 'Texan' persona, is not typical of good ol' Southern boys. His elitist roots show, despite the phony heartland persona.
    And just for the record, I voted for him in 2000 and 2004.

He's almost losing his human characteristics at this point. In other words, maybe he isn't a real human being ?!
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by cactusflower
    As did quite a few of us here, myself included.

BTW, are you the same cactusflower that posts over at CP?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Hi CactusFlower ! Welcome to ALIPAC !! You said:

Bush, despite his 'Texan' persona, is not typical of good ol' Southern boys. His elitist roots show, despite the phony heartland persona.

Exactly my sentiments too.

Then you said:

It's good to let them know this. Less chance they'll lock us up for speaking the truth.

Cactusflower, how do you like John McCain ?!! How would we like to trade GWB for John McCain ?!!!

You know, I GUESS things COULD actually be worse than they are afterall. Hmmm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast