Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Deportation Pipeline Still Begins in Washington

A Year After SB 1070, the Deportation Pipeline Still Begins in Washington

by Seth Freed Wessler
    Monday, April 25 2011, 10:52 AM EST

INVESTIGATION: DEPORTATION HORROR

One year ago, late on the Friday night in April when Arizona’s governor signed SB 1070 into law, I found myself looking north at that state. I’d travelled to see some friends on the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca and was there while the infamous bill became law. Almost every conversation I had included at least a passing comment about SB 1070: a sense of disgust, confusion or fear. Sitting in plastic chairs at a food stand on the edge of the city’s colonial center, one friend, a young Oaxacan political nerd and student, said, “It’s amazing that they despise us so much.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]North of the border, all across the United States, non-citizens have just survived a year during which their status as “normal peopleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Please help... Phone / email http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236023.html