Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deputies arrest illegals smuggling mass quantities of drugs

Maricopa County, Arizona has a bad enough problem with methamphetamines without illegals making it much worse. This is getting ridiculous and it’s very dangerous too.

Deputies seize 70 pounds of meth

After receiving tip, police raid home, arrest 4

Josh Kelley
    The Arizona Republic
    Apr. 23, 2006 12:00 AM

In the fight against illegal drugs, a methamphetamine bust of a couple of pounds is considered very significant.

That’s why Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies were so taken aback by a seizure this weekend of 70 pounds of the drug.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Saturday that this was the largest drug stash his agency has ever found in one place.

Undercover narcotics detectives with the Sheriff’s Office on Friday seized 70 pounds of methamphetamine hidden inside a Chevrolet Tahoe in west Phoenix and arrested four undocumented immigrants suspected of smuggling the illegal drug.

(snip)

In a separate incident overnight, the Sheriff's Office said deputies seized 405 pounds of marijuana valued at about $200,000 and arrested two undocumented immigrants suspected of smuggling the drug.
    Arizona Republic

The Arizona Repugnant never uses the term "illegal alien" unless it's a direct quote from someone. Ick.
    <div>Illegal immigration - the Trojan Horse that's treated like a Sacred Cow</div>

el Presidente Jorge Bushio and Senor' Obama say they are all good honest people. So I don't believe the story
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I thought having me have to show ID and get a limited supply of allergy medicine was going to put a stop to this meth problem. Meth users still get their meth and I'm treated like a threat because I have asthma and allergies. This does not compute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just think about how many crimes these drugs would have caused if the drugs got to the end users...thefts, B&E's, home invasions, rapes, murders, etc.

Then the associated harm to hundreds or thousands of families torn apart by drug addiction...

Then the poverty it causes....

Then the millions of dollars in taxpayers to pay for services from drug treatment programs, prisons, welfare, etc.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

70 pounds

It's enough for a life sentence under current mandatory drug laws. Put em on the illegal alien criminal chain gang. Go Joe!

It is now beyond SOOOOOOOOOO out of hand. Outrage must follow.

OUTRAGE I SAY!!!!

If not what for this Nation?
    It's looking like a buying station.

I thought having me have to show ID and get a limited supply of allergy medicine was going to put a stop to this meth problem. Meth users still get their meth and I'm treated like a threat because I have asthma and allergies. This does not compute.
    I hear you, CrazyBird. The intrusions on our privacy and well-being are neverending. A few months back on a visit to the local pharmacy I was informed that I could only buy two pseudoephedrine-containing products at a time--which when I need adult, children and infant strength products all at once during cold season is a problem. I understood the problem, though, and just winced and bought two. Last week, I went to the store to get some cold medicine for my sick toddler. I had to provide my driver's license. I questioned the clerk. She told me they had to check it, and then proceeded to type my license info into some computer-checking system that monitors who is buying, how much they are buying, etc. I questioned her again as to what happens to this info. I was informed that it is stored for the purposes of tracking pseudoephedrine. Not happy with this answer, but needing my son's cold meds I winced and acquiesced to this invasion of my privacy. I did express my indignance to her however, saying something along the lines of--"it seems the only people affected by these monumental intrusions into privacy are the ones who abide by the law. The criminals and methheads will find alternate sources if they can't buy NyQuil at the local pharmacy. So, the only ones who really suffer are the good people like you and my son who are in real need of symptomatic relief." She agreed and apologized but said there was nothing she could do.

Thanks MethHeads! You've made life a real joy!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

el Presidente Jorge Bushio and Senor' Obama say they are all good honest people. So I don't believe the story
    ArticleIV, ROFLMAO! When such fine upstanding people speak, people who have never told a lie or even mis-spoken, you would think that people would sit up and pay attention, wouldn't you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)