Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    ...preferring someone with Spanish fluency...
    This explains alot...they claim they want Americans, they claim we are lazy, but I think at the end of the day, they make sure most Americans are not "qualified" for the positions.
    They also seem to fixate on farm jobs are the only jobs illegal aliens are doing. How about construction, landscaping, service jobs that were taken rom Americans? Tell me Americans don't want those jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Compared to other things I had to do during recessions harvesting produce would have been welcome. You wouldn't send retirees out to do stoop labor, but younger people could do this just as well as the sedentary jobs they are usually directed into.

moptop said:
    And if that's not bad enough most of our nations production has left as well to actually go to 3rd world countrys in a attemt to make more profit off the cheaper cost of labor.

Very true. For anyone who disputes it tell them even the USDA says so. We import more food every year because our comparatively high labor costs ( the result of not mechanizing) has pushed more agriculture overseas.
    http://www.ers.usda.gov/Publications/ft ... s32801.pdf

"Increased Imports of US Fresh Fruits and Vegetables"
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Amid the U.S. Army flyers posted in the lobby, however, under the heading "HOT JOB LEADS," was an ad for a farmworker position, preferring someone with Spanish fluency and tractor maintenance skills.
    Ah, here's the problem. Illegals are hired with no special skills but Americans need to be bilingual and have mechanical skills. How about illegals needs to speak English and be a mechanic?

That would be too normal...

Kathyet

I loaded a few tobacco wagons, and hung some in the barn it was fun I thought, non-stop and hard but it was alright. My son has done it too, and he had fun said it was hard but okay. We'll do whatever we have to, to take care of ourselves and our families, and congress better know we'll do whatever we have to make sure they do the same. "AMERICANS FIRST, NO EXCEPTIONS!" E-verify harsh punishments for any and all employers hiring illegals. Let your crops rot you piece a. Sorry I'm hyper sensitive about this subject. I miss my job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I loaded a few tobacco wagons, and hung some in the barn it was fun I thought, non-stop and hard but it was alright. My son has done it too, and he had fun said it was hard but okay. We'll do whatever we have to, to take care of ourselves and our families, and congress better know we'll do whatever we have to make sure they do the same. "AMERICANS FIRST, NO EXCEPTIONS!" E-verify harsh punishments for any and all employers hiring illegals. Let your crops rot you piece a. Sorry I'm hyper sensitive about this subject. I miss my job.
    I have great memories of being a pre-teen and working in the fields detasseling corn. My friends and I worked hard, but we had fun and made some great spending money. This is how I bought my first stereo.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC MOPTOP, GREAT TO HAVE YOU WITH US
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

I worked on a farm for years

Americans were doing farm work long before Illegals came here and stole their jobs for 1/5th of the wage. I grew up on a farm (I am white) There were no Illegals . We did all of our own farming. We milked our own cows,we raised our own chickens,we raised our own cattle. We raised cows for slaughter also. Our eggs,milk, meat,AND our corn crops that we tended to supported OUR FARM. Americans will do ANY JOB for a DECENT WAGE. And by the way,why would you want to work side by side with a bunch of ILLEGALS that only speak SPANISH ! I get enough of that on the construction site! It drives you crazy !!! I grew up In the Central Valley,and all of my friends were white,and everyone that worked on their farms were white !!! So just shut the ...k up and find another subject to whine about. I have worked In the fields,and the reason that whites are not doing It any more Is because of the Illegal alien Invasion that has occured since the AMNESTY of 1986. The farmers found out that they could EXPLOIT the Illegals and make more money. They are not willing to give that up now...

Duplicate Post. Locking

Refer all replies here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-213682.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12