Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you ever wonder what the Law says about immigration?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... 20_II.html

Click on the address above and you will find the US CODE COLLECTION for

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION

So easy to read and understand that you'll wonder why our elected officials can't understand it.

Did you ever wonder what the Law says about immigration?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... 20_II.html

Click on the address above and you will find the US CODE COLLECTION for

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION

So easy to read and understand that you'll wonder why our elected officials can't understand it.

Just goes to show

Good post!!! If you go to that web site and read, you will see that it is just another instance of our government not enforcing the laws that are already written. But, the main question is, and always should be, WHY? are the laws not being enforced in their totality? The reason being is that most people do not care!!! The rich folks don't care because they are either drunk or on drugs so that they don't see the problems. The poor folks don't care because they are either drunk or on drugs so that they don't see the problems, either. That leaves just a minority of folks that seriously see the problems but can't get any help from the drunks and druggies. So, my suggestion, for what it is worth, is to either learn mexican or chinese or both.

Just goes to show

Good post!!! If you go to that web site and read, you will see that it is just another instance of our government not enforcing the laws that are already written. But, the main question is, and always should be, WHY? are the laws not being enforced in their totality? The reason being is that most people do not care!!! The rich folks don't care because they are either drunk or on drugs so that they don't see the problems. The poor folks don't care because they are either drunk or on drugs so that they don't see the problems, either. That leaves just a minority of folks that seriously see the problems but can't get any help from the drunks and druggies. So, my suggestion, for what it is worth, is to either learn mexican or chinese or both.

Let me tell you WVMarine, that is definitely a significant part of the problem right there.

Maybe we can promise them we'll legalize their drugs if they just help us save the nation. I hate drugs but I hate being flooded with the hordes much worse.

Let me tell you WVMarine, that is definitely a significant part of the problem right there.

Maybe we can promise them we'll legalize their drugs if they just help us save the nation. I hate drugs but I hate being flooded with the hordes much worse.