Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do You Really Believe Illegal Immigrants Will Save Social Se

Do You Really Believe Illegal Immigrants Will Save Social Security?

by Mac Johnson
    Posted Apr 17, 2006

One of the more idiotic arguments in favor of open borders is that, due to the declining birthrate of our selfish society, we need millions upon millions of impoverished foreigners to rush in to support our bleating aging baby boomers in their extended and lethargic retirements.

The only correct thing about this argument is that it recognizes that Social Security is simply a pyramid scam, always in need of increasing numbers of young new victims to tax in order to support the old (and the “disabled”) at a level far beyond their average contributions.

But I got news for you, boomers. There are two big reasons why Jose and Maria aren’t going to be able to fill that role as the extra little mijos you never bothered to have, and thus cannot now leech upon.

Reason No. 1 is pretty simple: poor people don’t pay taxes. They earn tiny little incomes, which is why we call them “poor” people, and this means you’re going to have poor luck getting blood out of those economic stones. Compound this with the fact that illegal aliens tend to work jobs that pay in cash, and therefore pay even less in taxes than they should, and your fountain of youthful wealth transfers is looking a bit dry.

In fact, when you look at the structure of our modern welfare state, you will find that the average cash-earning hole-digging illiterate stowaway from the third world, or “illegal alien” uses far more in government benefits and obligations each year than he pays in taxes. This means you lose money on every one. One study indicated that the average illegal alien household costs taxpayers over $2,700 per year -- far more than any benefit they provide the Social Security program directly. But perhaps you intend to make up the loss with volume? Maybe if we lose money on 100 million or 200 million such “productive” workers that will save Social Security? Hey, that business model worked for the “dot com” boom, for two years.

Upon legalization, these low-income tax-generating machines will then become eligible to collect Social Security payments, both when they retire -- many are just as old as you -- and should they become disabled. And as the son of a construction worker, I can tell you that manual labor disables far more workers than anything other than union membership. That’s why our society was moving away from manual labor and towards automation and labor saving technologies -- until we found a huge supply of foreign helots to re-addict us to cheap and simple labor.

And speaking of foreign, that leads me to Reason No. 2 why illegal immigration cannot save Social Security: race relations. If America’s history has taught us anything, it’s that people just LOVE the idea that they are working to support people of a different race. Black people love it. White people love it. And brown people will love it just as much.

Let us pretend that we know nothing of economics (Hey, I suddenly feel like a senator) and that we do not understand that people who do not pay much in taxes (i.e. poor people) cannot save Social Security. Suppose that, through a sprinkle of leftist pixie dust, we really could structure society so that 75 million decrepit old mostly white and English-speaking geezers were being supported in part by 150 million poor mostly Hispanic and Spanish-speaking young workers. How politically stable do you think that system would be?

Given the tendency of all mankind to self-segregate and organize with their own kind, how long do you think the intergenerational intercultural transfer of receipts would go unnoticed?

When Social Security becomes a scam to help old white folks parasitize young brown folks, I wouldn’t count on that direct deposit every month, especially in the months following an election.

Now, please understand, I do not encourage such racial realities. I’d like to buy the world a Coke, after all. But the world is what the world is.

And if you think we can save Social Security by giving citizenship away to the whole world with that Coke I’d buy everyone, you have not been paying attention to history.

Additionally, would you really want to live in a society in which one race-based class lives off another, even if you were among the race on top? It’s not what I wish for America. We were happily moving away from that.

I doubt Social Security can be saved at all. But I know Social Security cannot be saved by a sea of foreign poor people being added to a welfare state democracy.

Aw, pobrecito boomers. Looks like 75 is the new 67.

Mr. Johnson, a writer and medical researcher in Cambridge, MA., is a regular contributor to Human Events. His column generally appears on Mondays. Archives and additional material can be found at www.macjohnson.com.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14073

Believe me illegal aliens will not be saving social security. Our seniors will be robbed blind supporting illegal aliens. Why would tomorrow be different from today?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Being since I am on that critical edge of whether or not I wll be able to collect anything from SS, I don't beleive it will do anything to save SS. If anything...destroy it sooner. I wish I had something better than my memory to depend on, but I do remember sometime in the 70 and or 80's coluld even be early 90's the government 'Tapped" into SS, for something. My parents were fighting for them not to because they knew once they got into it, it was over. Anyway, I know SS funds were used and as far as I know, never re-paid for the loan. If this many children are going to qualify for assistance, it wouldn't surprise me at all that they don't dip into this dwindling till or mesh SS with public assistance in order to cover the expenses. People will become more concerned with the youth comming up and there potential for earnings and taxes than they are for some old sick and dying person draining the system. They've already cut benefits and changed rules and this last wave of the late boomers are not going to get anything close to what even their parents got. And alot more plain and simple don't have money to put away. I hate to say the rest of what I see......but it will be curious if their compassion will reach to help the aging white, dying gringo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Being since I am on that critical edge of whether or not I wll be able to collect anything from SS, I don't beleive it will do anything to save SS. If anything...destroy it sooner. I wish I had something better than my memory to depend on, but I do remember sometime in the 70 and or 80's coluld even be early 90's the government 'Tapped" into SS, for something. My parents were fighting for them not to because they knew once they got into it, it was over. Anyway, I know SS funds were used and as far as I know, never re-paid for the loan. If this many children are going to qualify for assistance, it wouldn't surprise me at all that they don't dip into this dwindling till or mesh SS with public assistance in order to cover the expenses. People will become more concerned with the youth comming up and there potential for earnings and taxes than they are for some old sick and dying person draining the system. They've already cut benefits and changed rules and this last wave of the late boomers are not going to get anything close to what even their parents got. And alot more plain and simple don't have money to put away. I hate to say the rest of what I see......but it will be curious if their compassion will reach to help the aging white, dying gringo. Or any other old person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry....tried to deleat first entry but can't figure out how. Computer running SLOW today.