Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Donald Trump persuaded by Laredo mayor to temper border wall plan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And you can bet that many, probably most are illegal and voting. They really should go over the voter rolls for fraud and demand identification to vote. Lorado may not turn red but it will be a whole lot less blue and make it easier for Republicans to win in federal and state elections.

I wouldn't rely too much on what his "host" was saying he said during a visit down there to Laredo, especially one who said all the people who were out to see Trump weren't there because they liked him, but were there because "they hadn't ever seen a white Republican before". All these politicians down there who are against the wall and against deporting illegal aliens are on the take with the drug cartels. And Saenz comment about the people who came out to see Trump during his visit regardless of their positions which we don't know because none of them were interviewed, deserve more respect than what Saenz gave them.

And for the record, Pete Saenz, the Mayor of Laredo, who made these statements about what Trump said is a DEMOCRAT lawyer and big time rancher down there, so lets don't diminish our candidate based on some fairy-tale an opposition Democrat/lawyer/ranche/mayor is saying Trump said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Saenz

Interestingly, most ranchers want the wall and a stop to illegal immigration because the traffic harms their grounds, equipment, property, and livestock, as well as their family. So why would Saenz not want the wall to protect his? Well, simple. He's on the take with the drug cartels behind this disaster.

That said, in reality where there are rivers and streams, tributaries and drainage canals, a true "wall" won't work, because that would be the equivalent of a dam that would cause flooding on both sides, but in those places you choose a porous type of barrier, like special fencing or design the wall with drainage pipes. So there will need to be some special engineering and a variety of different types of materials and styles of wall across the whole border just to meet environmental and natural issues, and Trump has said as much already, and we already knew that.

But hey, anyone who thinks Trump is a "back-pedaler" and a "flip flopper", because some Democrat rancher, lawyer, mayor of a border town controlled by the drug cartels said so, please feel free to choose from the wide cast of other candidates and find one you think will build a better wall or deport more illegal aliens for you.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-18-2015 at 12:55 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Captainron:

What a great idea! There must be all kinds of way to construct a really effective fence. I was not aware of the stuff you are talking about and I bet few people know about it. But that certainly sounds like a really effective way to stop the fence climbers. Make a structure that is slippery and block it at the top.
    Yes, that is right! In 2007 when I first joined ALIPAC, I was working on a project where we used a plastic sheet material to give concrete a look of wood---like the old form boards. It rained a lot and this stuff was VERY slippery--in fact I almost got injured when I walked on two panels that were rain soaked and laying face to face. It was rather expensive as far as sheet goods go, but the government could conceivably buy it in bulk. Any moisture on it---I imagine even from sweat or some misting system--- makes it slippery especially if someone was thirty feet in the air. And then trying to cut through stainless wire? Gimme a break! Would be quite hard to do.

When you build big objects though you have to be aware of natural forces----wind, UV deterioration, wind blown dirt. I think we need more of a mobile barrier that can be moved to where the crossing action is hot. And like the forest fire lookouts we used to have in the Pacific NW, some movable observation towers would help.

I'm sure there are many ways border monitoring would be effective and cheap. Instead we got milked by Boeing with their fancy but useless electronic monitoring.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12