Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL!!!!

You know what I mean.
    standard of living, etc....

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    StucknSea, I live in a complex now, where we have become the last American family to live here. In the front there are apartments and here in back where we are is duplexes, which is what we live in.

When we moved it was about 60% illegals (yes we know for sure they are as one kid, right before the last "May Day" protests in 2006 told us they all were) and 40% Americans. Then suddenly we found ourselves here, by ourselves and unable to afford to move (by no means are we yet as expensive as Seattle so far, but still it costs a good amount to move).

We started having problems with them right away, although we had before, but it dramatically escalated as soon as we were the only American tenants.

At one point some older boy told my then 7 year old, while stabbing a bike seat with a knife, that this is what some people wanted to do to us! So I called police, they took the knife and warned the parents and the kid. The next day this same kid got hold of another pocket knife, then told his 5 year old brother to stab my daughter with it. He tried but being 5 was a fortunate bad shot and got her in her sleeve and left a mark, but drew no blood.

Again knowing the influence of the older brother, I called police, again, and they talked, again, with the same parents, who did not speak English and seemed not to care. They told me it was simply "bad parenting". No, not likely, it was a racial issue with this kid, who was 12, and it had to have come from within the home and their own attitudes.

At times it did not seem to end, then the maintenance guy, also illegally here, was picking at our son continually, but of course he never said boo to the Latino kids, and had admitted to me he never would because he was Latino and they were Latino. My husband had heard enough, he walked over to this guy, stuck his index finger into his chest and told him nicely "you WILL leave my son alone, you WILL NOT talk to him, and if you do, I will assuredly not only call the landlord, I WILL call the police and I WILL also call ICE". He also called him on his racist attitude toward our son and daughter, and that they could climb the trees here so long as the Latino kids did.

Then things dramatically calmed down. Every once in a while there is a little melee, but overall, they have stopped bothering us.

So, the neighborhood where we lived in Bremerton was looking good to us in hindsight (Navy Yard City, right behind the woods which sit directly behind the grade school up there).

Our favorite part of the downtown area was the ferry dock which the kids loved to go look for sea otters, as well as take the Port Orchard ferry over to the library there. They now have a conference center and a new hotel there, adjacent to the ferry dock to my understanding, not sure what it was going to do for their economy though.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Liz, Maybe those ferry`s should up the illegas and take them down to Alcatraz.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Mk, the big ones might be helpful, but the one I was referring to was simply a little old commuter ferry which jaunts across the end of an inlet to another town. It was a free one, it is an old boat, all wood inside really neat and nostaglic, and the kids loved taking it just for the fun.

But Washington state has some bigs ones that could do the job!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I`v been over to alcatraz on a tugboat from San Francisco Bay.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I`v been over to alcatraz on a tugboat from San Francisco Bay.
    Me Too MK,

What a great view of the city!

Hey, there is plenty of empty cell space that old Arnie could use!

Re: Don't Drink The Water: Illegals defecating on American f

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Don't Drink The Water: Illegals defecating on American food and streets!

ALIPAC Edits in brackets

ALIPAC Note: We have received many similar reports about this from around the country, but this is the first time we have received a newspaper article about it that documents this concern with a store owner and officials in three cities. We speculate that many of the illegal aliens are coming from areas that do not have modern plumbing or running water in the 3rd world poverty and anarchy areas many illegals come from. While several government taxpayer programs seek to educate the illegals about drinking and driving and domestic violence, we wonder if new government programs will be launched by illegal alien supporters to teach them how to use modern plumbing and sanitation in our country? A popular contemporary Mexican rock song lyrics say "On their wall I will (defecate)" This song/video and translation are provided with the videos. The band "El Tri" is very popular in Mexico and have been compared to the Mexican version of the Rolling Stones. HBO 'commedian' George Lopez says that illegals are defecating on produce to show their contempt for Anglo Americans. See video links below.

Doheny Dumps

Do Mexicans doo-doo in Dana Point?s streets?
    By GUSTAVO ARELLANO
    Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 3:00 pm

Sam Eshersamaan doesn?t hate all the Mexican day laborers who loiter outside his Dana Point liquor store. Most of them buy stuff from him; some are considerate and ask for a broom and dustpan to pick up after themselves. Eshersamaan has never called immigration authorities or the Orange County Sheriff?s Department on the jornaleros, even though he says they scare away customers and claims surveillance cameras have caught them stealing from his store.

Eshersamaan recounts this in a calm, slightly accented voice while attending to customers with a smile. But when asked whether day laborers have ever relieved themselves on his property, the niceness stops.

?They come, and they (defecate!)!? Eshersamaan says, voice raised. ?They?ve (defecated) twice in the front and all the time in the back of my store. I offer them my restroom, and they trash it! They?d rather (defecate) outside!?

South County seems to be in the midst of a Mexican public-poop epidemic, at least if you believe Eshersamaan and city officials in Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Dana Point (Story confirmed by authorities in 3 cities). Those three cities have launched the latest front in Orange County?s perpetual war against illegal immigrants by passing anti-loitering ordinances specifically designed to scare away day laborers, the overwhelming majority of whom are Mexican. Lake Forest was the first to pass such a law last year. Mission Viejo followed in February with a similar resolution. And last week, Dana Point imposed the harshest penalties to date: ordinary folks can make citizen?s arrests if they see day laborers loitering anywhere in the city.

One of the principal complaints against the day laborers in those cities are their (defecates). ?They go [to Dana Point] to drink, play cards, gamble, and urinate and defecate all over the place. It?s horrible,? said one woman. But when OC Weekly chatted with day laborers on Doheny Park Road?the main jornalero stretch in Dana Point?none of them would ?fess up to the feces.

It?s hard to verify the claims of the doo-doo detractors. Doheny Park Road is a busy thoroughfare nestled between Camino Capistrano and Interstate 5. Businesses stand on either side of the street, leading to little privacy. Eshersamaan admits he?s never seen an actual day laborer drop his pants and do the deed before the public?he found the turds around the liquor in the early morning, before any day laborers had arrived.

Day laborers interviewed for this story laughed when told about the (defecation) charges.

?How can they prove it comes from a day laborer?? asked Humberto, a dark-skinned, squat native of Mexico. ?Does she have a photo of someone cagando [taking a V****V]? Did they take the (feces) back to a lab and check if it was Mexican??

?Let?s not lie, guys,? said another. ?Some people drink out here. Some people gamble. Some people say bad things to women. Not everyone is good. But I?ve never heard of Mexicans (defecating) on the streets. That?s pure politics.?

Humberto?who?s looked for work outside Eshersamaan?s liquor store for nearly a decade?pointed out that a gas station across the street and a nearby doughnut shop had public restrooms ?There?s no need to do something so disgusting in the streets,? he said. ?Seriously: if any is so pendejo to do that, I?d call la migra on them.?

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/doheny-dumps/26990/

ALIPAC NOTE:

Perhaps this is one of our illegal aliens that is not used to modern plumbing and running water?

VIDEO WARNINGS: These videos contains a graphic scene of a possible illegal alien defecating in public. The person in this video is engaged in activities caught on a Winnipeg Square Security Camera. The activities displayed by this individual resemble the graphic disrespect for our health and sanitation practices in America as this article describes.

These videos also include extremely vulgar language, blatantly racist comments towards Americans of European decent, and representations of people intentionally contaminating the American food supply with harmful and deadly pathogens (ecol i).

VIDEOS

VIDEO LINK Security tape of public defecation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5Y2nL7R1o

RACIST HBO 'comedian' George Lopez says Mexicans now run America, white Americans are effeminate homosexuals, and illegal aliens intentionally defecate in our food causing deadly outbreaks.

Racist George Lopez 2007 - 1 of 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgZygcZ ... ed&search=

Racist George Lopez 2007 - 2 of 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKocJ-XQu4

VIDEO / Rock Song
    Popular Mexican Rock Band "El TRI" sings about defecating on America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnefuNYEkQ
    STUPID U TUBE TOOK THE VIDEOS DOWN! I GUESS THEY DON`T WANT US TO SEE WHAT THE FILTH REALLY THINK OF THE USA. FRICK LOPEZ.. DON`T WATCH ANY OF HIS SHOWS! AND I WILL BET THAT HE COMES FROM ILLEGALS BACK A FEW YEARS. LETS ALL DO A LITTLE RESEARCH MY FRIENDS!.... POST ALL.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314