Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This wreck was in West Virginia for sure as it was my family members who were involved.

MW
    Ambular wrote:

This wreck was in West Virginia for sure as it was my family members who were involved.
    I'm so sorry. This is a horrible and unnecessary tragedy that no family should be forced to endure under no circumstances. This illegal immigration issue must be resolved quickly (illegals deported). There are just too many families suffering through deaths that should have never happened!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes I agree with nntrixie that illegals cannot afford to pay fines but in the state of Florida if you do not pay your fine or go to court, you get a bench warrant. If that driver get his tag run, is in an accident or stubbles into a DUI check point, they will be arrested. Once that happens and they find them to be illegal or with fake documents, they will be deported. If they cannot afford a traffic ticket, then they cannot afford a lawyer to fight deportation as their appointed lawyer is only responsible of the traffic violation.
    I did not say 'they can't afford to pay the fines'. I said they WILL not pay the fines. LE know that with today's climate,t hey will just ignore the ticket like they do everything else.

My point was the fact that LE doesn't even mess with the illegals when it comes to speeding tickets. Today our LE is out there to make money - not enforce the law.

Now I do think enforcement of traffic laws, licensing laws and insurance laws is the way to go with this.

Stop them for speeding, no licenses etc., and impound the car. They won't go for that very long before they will leave town.

Also, in Texas, if you have more than one DL in your possession, it is a $10K fine - at least that's what the not so nice lady told me at the DMV.

So when they are stopped with 1/2 doz licenses - fine them $10K for each one and let them stay in jail.

No - they can afford it - more than most Americans can afford it - they just ignore it.

Also, I would assume that having a fake ID should be a felony - why not enforce that.

There are dozens of ways these people can be forced to obey the law or leave -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12