Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DRUNKEN ILLEGAL ALIEN ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO SNATCH 13-YEAR-OLD GIRL: ‘COME WITH ME’

by KATIE MCHUGH
    28 Oct 2015

Detroit police arrested 43-year-old illegal alien Elias Lopez for harassing a 13-year-old girl while intoxicated, but U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) agents picked him up only after outraged community members learned he had been released.

According to the Detroit Free Press–which first identified the illegal alien as “man”–Lopez began yelling at the girl in Spanish from across the street, then walked over, telling her “come with me.” She said no, but Lopez tried to hand her $100, and made a grab for her arm. Terrified, the girl fled until she reached aa friend’s house, crying and “nearly hyperventilating.”

Someone called 911 and police found Lopez as the victim described him. He blew a .19 on the breathalyzer, twice the legal limit for driving in Michigan, and had urinated on himself. He worked as a cook in at a local Mexican restaurant called MiZarape, but a manager said he couldn’t comment on whether it had knowingly hired an illegal alien.

Police said Lopez never actually touched the girl, so they charged him for being disorderly. They notified ICE agents, who declined to pick him up, forcing them to release Lopez.

“We’re actually obligated to treat [an illegal alien] same as everyone else. We can’t detain them any longer than we could detain anyone else,” said local police chief Tom Lindberg.

But ICE agents returned to the town and frogmarched Lopez out of the restaurant. He now faces deportation.

“I’m very proud ICE did the right thing,” Lindberg said, adding that the initial story sparked “a lot of negative comments” from the community. “I think the community will appreciate that [ICE] came out to get him. We don’t want this person lurking around Milford. I wanted him out of here.”

Michigan taxpayers will pay for Lopez to be housed in a county jail while awaiting a federal hearing. Restaurants get the cheap labor; citizens pay for the real costs of importing a criminal class to work for lower wages.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-come-with-me/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Is this the same story I read a couple days ago or a different one?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn