Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dummy George Bush Goes On Far-Left Today Show: Craps on Current GOP as “Isolationist”

Dummy George Bush Goes On Far-Left Today Show: Craps on Current GOP as “Isolationist” and “Nativist” and Pushes Amnesty

By Jim Hoft
    Published April 20, 2021 at 11:35am

George W. Bush was always a dummy and turned out to be a patsy for the left — the same left that absolutely destroyed him.

George Bush brought the country Democrat super-majorities in the US House, US Senate and a Marxist America-hater as president.

Sit down, George.

On Tuesday George W. Bush went on the Today Show to crap all over the Republican Party.

Donald Trump ruined things for George and the other members of the GOP establishment.

Pathetic.

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.

“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

Still, Bush remained hopeful that a more moderate Republican — one who supported reasonable gun reform measures, increased public school funding and a path to citizenship for undocumented workers, among other policies — could succeed in the party’s 2024 presidential primary.

“I think if the emphasis is integrity and decency and trying to work to get problems solved, I think the person has a shot,” he said.

As for the Jan. 6 insurrection perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, “it did make me sick. I felt ill. And I just couldn’t believe it,” Bush said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ushes-amnesty/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send BUS LOADS of illegal aliens to Bush compound in Texas. He has hundreds of acres to house and feed them all in his "pasture".
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL