Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    'irradiation' has been used very successfully in Europe but Americans, in general still seem scared of it, which i feel is unfounded. but i think the more important issue here is if the e coli outbreaks of late were intentional. our authorities need to take a closer look into that and take the necessary actions.
    Even if our Gov. found the E-coli outbreaks were done on purpose they would never tell us that esp if it were done by illegals, it might spoil their globalization plans, unless someone blows the whistle on it. Personally I feel it was because of the "new" strain of e-coli, that was the key word here!

it is so sad because i know you are right.

Even if our Gov. found the E-coli outbreaks were done on purpose they would never tell us that esp if it were done by illegals, it might spoil their globalization plans, unless someone blows the whistle on it. Personally I feel it was because of the "new" strain of e-coli, that was the key word here!
    May I add my 2 cents.......BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    May I add my 2 cents.......BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes I have to agree with you on this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12