Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email to Bingaman's (D-NM,yea 2611) staffers got irate reply

We should all be emailing the senators who voted yes on 2611 and their staff. They should realize we are serious and they will not get away with it!

Read this chain of emails. The last one below is my original one to them ...
    ------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bruce, I appreciate a real email reply!!

Regardless of what he offered in the past he has now agreed with the entirety of S 2611 - that will ruin the country as we know it.

Have you ever wondered why you are having to help New Mexicans re: health issues? Because too many illegals are clogging up the health system, raising insurance costs which many citizens can no longer afford.

I hope you can help your team understand that most of the public, the citizens of this country are heavily opposed to 2611 and those supporting it in the senate are going against the will of the majority of the legal populace.

Help those your senator has been elected to serve, not special interests and non-citizens.

And for your information, your email is not being given out, it is a known public email. I would not accuse people of 'spam' before you know all the facts.

I would also suggest you become more informed about the illegal alien debate and the invasion proceeding from Mexico - it is a lot more severe and underhanded than anyone imagines.

Knowing the facts will help you realize where we are headed if we don't awaken and take action now.

Here, read this.. http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=13863

a synopsis:

"In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal gringo invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. ... Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. ... We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

If these morally sickening MEChA quotes were coming from some fringe website, Americans could at least console themselves that it was just a small group of nuts behind it. Nearly every racial and ethnic group has some shady characters and positions in its past and some unbalanced individuals today claiming racial superiority and demanding separatism. But this is coming straight from the official MEChA sites at Georgetown University, the University of Texas, UCLA, University of Michigan, University of Colorado, University of Oregon, and many other colleges and universities around the country.

MEChA was in fact reported to be one of the main organizers of those street demonstrations we witnessed over the past weeks. That helps explain why those hordes of illegal immigrants weren't asking for amnesty -- they were demanding an end to U.S. law, period. Unlike past waves of immigrants who sought to become responsible members of American society, these protesters reject American society altogether, because they have been taught that America rightfully belongs to them.

MEChA and the La Raza movement teach that Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington State make up an area known as "Aztlan" -- a fictional ancestral homeland of the Aztecs before Europeans arrived in North America. As such, it belongs to the followers of MEChA. These are all areas America should surrender to "La Raza" once enough immigrants, legal or illegal, enter to claim a majority, as in Los Angeles. The current borders of the United States will simply be extinguished.

This plan is what is referred to as the "Reconquista" or reconquest, of the Western U.S.

But it won't end with territorial occupation and secession. The final plan for the La Raza movement includes the ethnic cleansing of Americans of European, African, and Asian descent out of "Aztlan."

Additionally there are a huge host of issues brewing because of illegals receiving benefits they are not entitled to. I know many are not full aware of it so please also read this...

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/new ... 496009.htm

Posted on Thu, May. 04, 2006

Michael Smerconish | THE MAN WITH THE PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA

IT'S BEEN QUITE a week in the illegal immigration, er, "undocumented worker" debate.

First came the release of "Nuestro Himno," our national anthem sung in Spanish by Latin pop stars, and then another "Day Without an Immigrant" protest.

But there was the solace that came from a speech spreading like wildfire online. Its purported author was ex-Colorado Gov. Richard Lamm, and it is titled "I Have a Plan to Destroy America." Lamm began his remarks by saying to a Washington crowd:

"I have a secret plan to destroy America. If you believe, as many do, that America is too smug, too white bread, too self-satisfied, too rich, let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. History shows that nations are more fragile than their citizens think. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time."

Lamm's Plan goes like this:

"We must first make America a bilingual-bicultural country. History shows, in my opinion, that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

"I would then invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important. I would declare it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rate is only due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

"We can make the United States a 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity."

No wonder "the speech" is ablaze online. While the logic speaks for itself, I wondered whether Lamm actually said these things. So I tracked down Gov. Lamm and asked whether he'd uttered these words. He said yes, then expanded on them.

"I knew by the impact on the audience that it was a good speech. I really spent a lot of time thinking about how you get the maximum amount of meaning in the minimum amount of words... most politicians speak way too long, and I think that conciseness helps focus the mind."

He said of his title, "If you can find an attention-grabber like 'I Want to Destroy America,' " the audience will think " 'Who would want to destroy America? What is this crazy guy thinking about?' It sure gets their attention."

He also cited a local example for another of the elements ("Get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money... establish an ethnic identity and... a cult of victimology"):

"One of the most outrageous examples of this is the Ford Foundation, although your Pew Foundation is not particularly helpful.

"I chaired a commission for the Pew people... they're very well-meaning people, but... not really advanced thinkers. They have not thought through what illegal immigration has done to this county, what bilingualism does to other countries, multiculturalism. You have to have a social glue. You have to have a common denominator.

"People have to ask, 'What commonalities do people have in a diverse society that hold us all together?' I, frankly, think that they just knee-jerk come down on the liberal side of things."

Lamm told me that while immigration has been good for America, we are now taking more than four times more legal immigrants than we've averaged over our 200-year history, and taking another million illegal immigrants every year.

He said too much emphasis is made of minorities as victims, and what is left unsaid is that the highest earners are all minorities that once were discriminated against.

"I'm an old civil rights lawyer. My family marched at Selma. We don't need lessons about civil rights. Racism and discrimination are never justified, but the Jews, the Chinese-Americans, the Japanese-Americans, the Korean-Americans - those are the highest incomes in America, and none of them had it easy. They were all, in effect, victims, but they never focused on their victimhood."

Lamm even has an element of the Plan for those who don't like what he has to say.

"I would place all these subjects off-limits... I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. A word like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' that halts argument and conversation."

How do you say "pretty damn clever" in Spanish?

"Lesley, Bruce (Bingaman)" <Bruce_Lesley@bingaman.senate.gov> wrote:
    Did you know my boss offerred two amendments to reduce the number of immigrants in the underlying bill by millions and millions of people? Obviously not.

Regardless, please discontinue spamming me on this issue. I need to respond to New Mexicans about health issues and these E-mails are needlessly filling my in-box.

I would very much appreciate that and for you to also tell whoever is giving out my E-mail on immigration issues to discontinue to do so.

Thanks.

--------------------------
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

-----Original Message-----
    To: Yudin, Michael (Bingaman); White, Virginia (Bingaman); Ward, Stephen (Bingaman); Vincent, Trudy (Bingaman); Stewart, Sunalei (Bingaman); McCartin, Jude (Bingaman); Lesley, Bruce (Bingaman); Epstein, Jonathan (Bingaman); Dennis, James (Bingaman); Davey, Jon (Bingaman); Chavez, Annie (Bingaman); Alpert, Dan (Bingaman)
    Sent: Sat May 27 17:39:24 2006
    Subject: S. 2611 is a big mistake

Why did the Bingaman team support S.2611?

This is a massive amnesty bill that, if adopted, will ruin our country forever.

By granting amnesty, you are saying it’s ok to flood our shores and steal our culture and country. Do you see that by granting amnesty, millions of additional illegal immigrants will rush our borders again?

If you do not change your stance on the immigration debate the chances are HIGH you will be voted out next time.

If the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (S.2611) does go through, it will not only grant amnesty to some 10 million illegals already here, but it would permit entry over 20 years to a maximum of nearly 200 million additional legal immigrants. That's over 180 million more than current law permits. From his meticulous rundown of people who would be allowed to immigrate -- those under the current visa program and the
    amnesty, expanded family chain migration, employment-based green cards, a guest worker program, spouses and children of guest workers and illegal immigrants given amnesty, and parents of naturalized citizens -- Rector carefully arrives at a
    conservative tally of at least 103 million new immigrants who will be added to the nation's current population of 298 million. In its overall impact, it would rival other historic milestones such as the creation of Social Security or Medicare. Within two decades, the character of the nation would differ dramatically from what exists today."
    The eventual cost of this American giveaway would be about $50 billion a year, particularly since it favors poor, uneducated and unskilled workers. And in the last few weeks, respected economists have come forward, all making the same argument: With these wanton attitudes toward immigration, far from bringing in those ever-so-needed workers, the country is massively importing poverty, the great majority of it from socially static Mexico, where the rich get richer and more of the desperate poor
    head for "El Norte" every day.

If this is, indeed, what takes place, the America of the future will be unrecognizable to Americans of our largely Central European traditions. Mexicans will form their own blocs, politically run by advocacy groups that pretend to represent them; the far leftist trend in Latin America will insinuate itself here, buoyed by the innate historical anti
    -Americanism of most Mexicans; the U.S. will become thoroughly bilingual, with all the separatist disasters that bilingualism always brings with it; American education and health care will decline; a Mexican government could easily use this unassimilated population of dual citizens to cause chaos in the U.S.; and today's Americans will find themselves strangers in their own land, as the environment, the national parks, the urban centers, the air and the water will be overcome by this huge and unassimilated population.

Is this what Americans really want? Is this all our hapless American Congress can figure out to do when it's supposedly in charge? (Just wait 20 years until it isn't in charge.) Are they simply not capable of doing the obvious: halting immigration for a grace period until the border is controlled and we can make wiser decisions?
    The illegal immigrants come here to pick crops (and many other things like construction, restaurants, garment factories, etc.). Solicit ideas. For example, why not import the crops from Mexico? Let Mexico grow the crops. The money that’s
    raised there, stays there.

If Americans won’t work the fields, the pay is too low. Businessmen have to raise the pay scale and charge more for
    their products. We are blaming the illegal, but the businessman reaps the profits by employing the illegal. The businessman is conducting illegal activities and condoning the illegal immigration problem. Ultimately, the consumer will decide if they want to pay $1 a head for lettuce. Heck, we already pay $1 apiece for avocados. Maybe the consumer won’t be so wasteful is he or she has to pay more for produce or garments.

How much lettuce and other vegetables are thrown away by restaurants and the consumer? How much meat is thrown away—a lot less because it’s more expensive.
    The consumer willingly accepts paying for gasoline at $3.50 a gallon, and willingly accepts $700,000 as a fair price to buy a house. So what’s a few dollars more for food? No one has seriously looked at the problem and proposed any solutions other than “close your eyes and hope the problem goes away.â€

MOD PM me I have another one for you to look at!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29234.html
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)