Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I might say so, I wish illegal immigrant screening were mandatory, and I also would like to see those who knowingly hire illegals not only held liable for hiring them, but also for any criminal acts that said illegals might commit. The Raul Gomez-Garcia case was enough to convince me of that.

Quote Originally Posted by StephS
    If I might say so, I wish illegal immigrant screening were mandatory, and I also would like to see those who knowingly hire illegals not only held liable for hiring them, but also for any criminal acts that said illegals might commit. The Raul Gomez-Garcia case was enough to convince me of that.
    Hey, StephS, welcome!

I like the way you think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ME TOO!

ME TOO!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Welcome StephS,
    That is why we are here to make some changes.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I just sent an e-mail to Bar-S Foods Co. Thanking them for using the Basic Employment Verification Pilot Program. I let them know I will be buying their products over any other and hope that they have a wonderful year.

You just might be onto something, UBGold. Maybe we should ALL start writing any company that chooses to use this program and let them FEEL OUR SUPPORT. Would you please an email address for Bar-S and I will be glad to write them too??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BTT.

This should keep going. We need to push to have this mandatory for employers to use.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    If unscrupulous employers aren't FORCED BY THREAT OF FINE AND JAIL TIME to verify legal status of employees, they'll keep up their illegal hiring practices and then plead ignorance whenever caught. Hopefully this charade will soon come to an end.
    In the "famous" Tucson speech where Bush acted like he was going to get tough, he brought up this subject, but said nothing about making it manditory. Thanks a hell of a lot Bush!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Yep.

Thanks to Bush and all those before him....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12