Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    No one's entitled to a better life, and they'd be better off improving their situation in their home country rather than fomenting discord in ours.
    the Declaration of Independence signed July 4, 1776 in the Congress FOR THE thirteen united States of America, set out
    all men are equally free and independent; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
    For some reason the world thinks the 'American Dream' is for everyone -- and what's mine is mine and what's yours is ours -- these 'rights' are guaranteed to the people of the united States NOT Mexico or any other foreign country.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Actually the one key word in the opening line of the Declaration is PURSUIT. No one is entitled to anything, except life which one obviously has if one is here and breathing and liberty which we are supposed to have in this country although more and more I doubt that. If you are in this country illegally you are not covered under this most wonderful document.

Our forefathers freed this nation. They fought and died for it and many since then have given their service and their lives to keep it free. If citizens of other countries want the "American Dream" the need to take control of their own countries and make their own dream. They cannot come here and take ours.

Right now they have free reign, given to them by our very own government, to come and claim the American Dream. If this keeps up the American Dream will be a thing of the past, it just plain old will no longer exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12