Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Escaped MS-13 murder suspect captured in San Diego, TX home

http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5221995

Escaped murder suspect captured in San Diego home

July 31, 2006 08:04 PM PDT

SAN DIEGO - San Diego residents got the scare of the lifetime Monday when an escaped murder suspect was found hiding under their home. Miguel Sevilla-Bautista, 25, was on the loose for roughly half an hour before he was recaptured. The suspected member of the MS-13 gang is wanted for murder in California, and word of his escape led many residents to shut their windows and lock their doors.

The suspect is an illegal immigrant from Honduras, and it was the Border Patrol that figured out he was wanted in Los Angeles. According to an LAPD spokesperson, Sevilla-Bautista is charged with murder for a 2002 killing in North Hollywood, and they are eager to get him back. Sevilla-Bautista, who is 5-feet 6-inches tall, was just small enough to crawl through a vent and get onto the roof of the Duval County Jail. He then passed through razor wire and climbed down the side of the building.

"Luckily, people saw him from the county clerk's office," Duval County Sheriff Santiago Barrera said. "They alerted us, and we took off after him."

He made it half a mile to Ramiro De Leon's backyard. His wife was taking a shower and heard something down below. Minutes later, they found barefoot tracks.

Sevilla-Bautista is scheduled for an extradition hearing next week, but Sheriff Barrera told 6 News it could be an anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before he's returned to Los Angeles.

Online Reporter: Bart Bedsole
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sevilla-Bautista is scheduled for an extradition hearing next week, but Sheriff Barrera told 6 News it could be an anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before he's returned to Los Angeles.
    Gosh, it's a good thing that San Diego has an extradition treaty with Los Angeles, or this could really have gotten sticky.

Of course, in the old, unenlightened days, they would just have loaded the worthless POS's ass into a cop car and driven him to LA, where he'd soon be on his way to San Quenton to meet Mr. Gas Chamber.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Where in the heck is Duval county? I have never heard of it before!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Where in the heck is Duval county? I have never heard of it before!
    It's in Texas. It appears this guy was caught in San Diego, Texas and not San Diego, CA. That explains a few things about the article that were confusing.

http://proagency.tripod.com/duvalcounty.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't Duval down by you MountainDog?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Isn't Duval down by you MountainDog?
    I don't know Bearpaw, sometimes I'm not sure where I am let alone what I am doing.
    Maybe next time I ought to try reading everything.
    Thanks for clearing that up Brian.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)