Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    She should back to Mexico if she wants to be around her people.
    Exactly, go back to mexico you won't be missed
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is another one of those oh so stupid shows I would not watch if it were the only thing on TV. Where does this loony tune come up with $3.00 an hour.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Let's write to her agent at lizaanderson@earthlink.net and ask her to send all of us money. She obviously has more than enough.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Eva Longoria

What is so maddening to me is that none of these Latino celebrities, who claim to be so proud of their heritage, comes close to addressing the injustice of illegal Latinos being unable to make a decent living in their home countries. It's like the governments of these countries have no responsibility to their citizens at all! The USA is supposed to be the safety valve for all these Latin-American nations in economic crisis. Do they think our resources are limitless? Do they think somebody invented immigration law just to be mean? Do they care at all that an open border policy leaves us vulnerable to terrorist attack? So many of our legal Latino citizens are strong patriots, but why am I not seeing Latino patriotism being expressed now?

Re: Eva Longoria

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff
    What is so maddening to me is that none of these Latino celebrities, who claim to be so proud of their heritage, comes close to addressing the injustice of illegal Latinos being unable to make a decent living in their home countries. It's like the governments of these countries have no responsibility to their citizens at all! The USA is supposed to be the safety valve for all these Latin-American nations in economic crisis. Do they think our resources are limitless? Do they think somebody invented immigration law just to be mean? Do they care at all that an open border policy leaves us vulnerable to terrorist attack? So many of our legal Latino citizens are strong patriots, but why am I not seeing Latino patriotism being expressed now?
    that is a righteous post ...this is basically everything I feel about the illegal immigration debate, but articulated better than I could ever do myself...and (incidentally) even tho' Eva is a misguided simpleton, she's still cute..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12