Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eviction Of Undocumented Immigrants From Public Housing

Arizona: Bill would require eviction of undocumented immigrants from public housing:

Wednesday, Feb. 2

By Lauren Gambino

Cronkite News

Key facts about SB 1222:– Would require housing applicants to prove citizenship or legal residency.

Would prohibit public housing authorities from helping a person who cannot prove citizenship or legal residency.

Would require public housing authorities to evict all residents of a dwelling unit if a resident allows a person who is in the U.S. illegally to live there.

Would increases the penalty for violating legal status requirements for public housing from a Class 2 to a Class 1 misdemeanor.
    PHOENIX – A Republican legislator is pushing for a state law cutting off public housing benefits for undocumented immigrants even though the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development already requires applicants to prove citizenship or legal residency.

Sen. Andy Biggs, R-Gilbert, the sponsor of SB 1222, said Arizona has the right to enforce its own requirement.

“We have to take back our state because our federal government is no longer the federal government, it is the national government,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Key facts about SB 1222:– Would require housing applicants to prove citizenship or legal residency.

Would prohibit public housing authorities from helping a person who cannot prove citizenship or legal residency.

Would require public housing authorities to evict all residents of a dwelling unit if a resident allows a person who is in the U.S. illegally to live there.

Would increases the penalty for violating legal status requirements for public housing from a Class 2 to a Class 1 misdemeanor.
    You people are moving in the right directions now, to begin restoring America! Keep up the good work!!!

Arizona leading the way! And just adding more laws instead of less!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Should I even bother asking...Why do illegal invaders have access to public housing in the first place! Let me guess, they get it through their anchor spawn!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Should I even bother asking...Why do illegal invaders have access to public housing in the first place! Let me guess, they get it through their anchor spawn!
    Yes they do , along with every other welfare benny

That is how they can afford to send 20 billion a year back to mexico

We are footing the bill for them living here. everything they earn is basicly free money.

We are to stupid to fix the problem, or to PC to recognize it

The committee endorsed Biggs’ bill Wednesday on a 5-2 vote, with Democratic Sens. Kyrsten Sinema and Steve Gallardo of Phoenix voting against it.

Gee why does it not surprise me that these two voted against it.
    Sinema has always voted against any enforcement, and Gallardo has
    recently introduced pro immigrant legislation that needs to be defeated in arizona. the state DREAM ACT is one such bill

What I'd like to know is how 2 illegal alien parents of anchor babies can even get public housing. They apply in the anchor kid's name? I can understand how a mixed status family can as long as one of the parents is legal.

In order to get into public housing you have to provide income info, so how would a child do that?? Kid can't be living alone, so how come Americans aren't afforded the same lax rules?

If illegal aliens insist on staying here, I say let the pay for themselves. I don't want one red cent of my tax $$$ going to them or their anchors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

ABSOLUTELY! I love Arizona. GO! GO! GO! No illegal alien should be in public housing. Not one. Wake up states! Follow Arizona to Victory!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Push the laws, that will help them vacate without further actions.

they should Not be in the housing in the first Place . they are illegal Immigrant go go AZ
    Im happen you sign that Paper Gov Jan Brewer
    no Amnesty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast