Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Exclusive–American Workers ‘Irate’ with Trump Over ‘Utterly Disappointing’ Pro-Outsou

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Perhaps Trump should consider pushing to change that law.
    Why? You're letting over 1,000,000 Green Card people into the US, why would you rather import more immigrants through the Green Card program instead of allowing those already here legally apply for Green Cards especially those who have worked here a long time and/or been educated here?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Why? You're letting over 1,000,000 Green Card people into the US, why would you rather import more immigrants through the Green Card program instead of allowing those already here legally apply for Green Cards especially those who have worked here a long time and/or been educated here?
    Whoa, you're sadly mistaking me for someone who supports issuing out all of those green cards and continued growth of our population!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too many programs allowing the entire 3rd world come here.

Shut it all down!

Get tracking in place, deport the visa overstays, TPS, illegals, refugees!

Get American's in these jobs and off welfare!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Whoa, you're sadly mistaking me for someone who supports issuing out all of those green cards and continued growth of our population!

Oh really? That's strange, because you worked to defeat a bill that would have reduced green card immigration by 50% over three years and would have eliminated the visa lottery.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Too many programs allowing the entire 3rd world come here.

Shut it all down!

Get tracking in place, deport the visa overstays, TPS, illegals, refugees!

Get American's in these jobs and off welfare!
    It takes laws to do most of that, dear Beezer.

MW
    Oh really? That's strange, because you worked to defeat a bill that would have reduced green card immigration by 50% over three years and would have eliminated the visa lottery.
    You're memory is failing you.

If you'll remember, I came out defending Goodlatte's Securing America's Future Act of 2018. I liked the fact that it abolished extended-family chain migration categories and the visa lottery, authorized wall funding and extra border agents, cracked down on sanctuary cities and asylum abuse, and mandated E-Verify.

The original Goodlatte bill only offered work permits for the current DACA beneficiary's, not green cards, and it offered nothing to the other 2 to 3 million illegals eligible for DACA. Just like NumbersUSA, I did not consider the bill that bad of a deal overall and said as much when the bill information first became public! However, that was the only immigration bill I semi-supported. I did not support the Bridge Act, Raise Act or any of the other bills offered up.

If you're going to make accusations, please recall the full situation and discussion. In the end it never mattered anyway because Goodlatte's bill was pretty much dead on arrival because as you are fond of saying, it would have never had the votes in the Senate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're memory is failing you.

If you'll remember, I came out defending Goodlatte's Securing America's Future Act of 2018. I liked the fact that it abolished extended-family chain migration categories and the visa lottery, authorized wall funding and extra border agents, cracked down on sanctuary cities and asylum abuse, and mandated E-Verify.

The original Goodlatte bill only offered work permits for the current DACA beneficiary's, not green cards, and it offered nothing to the other 2 to 3 million illegals eligible for DACA. Just like NumbersUSA, I did not consider the bill that bad of a deal overall and said as much when the bill information first became public! However, that was the only immigration bill I semi-supported. I did not support the Bridge Act, Raise Act or any of the other bills offered up.

If you're going to make accusations, please recall the full situation and discussion. In the end it never mattered anyway because Goodlatte's bill was pretty much dead on arrival because as you are fond of saying, it would have never had the votes in the Senate.

Wow. MW supports DACA Amnesty Deal!! Unbelievable.

The DACA Amnesty component of the Securing America's Future Act would have gotten the votes in the Senate.

It's so nice when the real truth finally comes out.

MW

The DACA Amnesty component of the Securing America's Future Act would have gotten the votes in the Senate.

It's so nice when the real truth finally comes out.
    What's not surprising is that you routinely throw accusation out that you can't support! You knew good and well that I originally defended Goodlatte's bill. You're just trying to stir the pot or you're a liar, which is it?

This may surprise you, but I don't stalk your posts and don't care to remember half of them. All I remember is that you called Trump every name in the book, liar, fraud, betrayer, broken promiser, etc., etc., etc. because of his DACA Amnesty Deal, that you now claim you supported all along.

All I can say is: Wow.

MW
    This may surprise you, but I don't stalk your posts and don't care to remember half of them. All I remember is that you called Trump every name in the book, liar, fraud, betrayer, broken promiser, etc., etc., etc. because of his DACA Amnesty Deal, that you now claim you supported all along.

All I can say is: Wow.
    You'd be wrong again. That's getting to be a serious habit with you. Well, not really, you've always been that way.

None of those things you accused me of were because of the Goodlatte bill. Of course you know that too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast