Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EXCLUSIVE — Grieving Mother Tells Donald Trump: ‘You Are My Hero, You Saved My Life’

EXCLUSIVE — Grieving Mother Tells Donald Trump: ‘You Are My Hero, You Saved My Life’

AP/Jae C. Hong

by MICHELLE MOONS
    4 Apr 2016

Legal German immigrant Sabine Durden lost her only son Dominic in 2012 when an unlicensed, illegal alien driver hit and killed him. Now, Durden says Donald Trump is the 2016 presidential candidate who has brought attention to her son’s death and renewed her hope.

The illegal alien responsible for her son’s death had prior DUI convictions yet remained in the United States illegally.
    Her two page letter was provided exclusively to Breitbart News and is published in full:

Sabine Durden Open Letter To Donald Trump (1/2) by michedia

Sabine Durden Open Letter To Donald Trump (2/2) by michedia

Durden first spoke with Breitbart News at the July 2014 protests against illegal immigration in Murrietta, California along with her fiance Anthony Coulter.

“This [illegal] is not a racial word,” Coulter said in a Breitbart News video. “So then who speaks for me?” Coulter continued, “I’m speaking for him [Dominic Durden]. African Americans really, I love us, as we’ve been duped too. And I’m not angry at us. We’re not here, because we’ve been duped also.”

Sabine Durden and a host of other families and friends and supporters of families who have lost loved ones to the actions of foreign nationals illegally present in the United States held a National Day of Remembrance event that Breitbart News covered in November of that same year. No other media appeared to cover the event from the location.

“My son Dominic and I were best of friends for all of his 30 years on this earth,” Durden explained that November day.

Jamiel Shaw was also present for the November 2014 event, describing the heartbreaking story of how his young son with a very bright future was gunned down by an illegal alien for the color of his skin and his backpack. Shaw has endorsed and appeared with Donald Trump on the campaign trail.

Trump held a July 2015 press conference with several families who have lost loved ones because of illegal aliens. Each of the family members present had participated in the Remembrance Day event in 2014. Trump gave the family members the platform to share their stories with the press for an extended period of time.

Later that month Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
    gave a group of loved ones of victims a tour of the U.S. Capitol. The families came to the capitol for a hearing on Kate’s Law, the bill penned in response to the tragic death of Kate Steinle in San Francisco.

Breitbart News returned to cover the annual National Day of Remembrance for those killed by illegal aliens in November 2015. No other media appeared to show up, again. Grieved mother and Latina woman Angie Morfin described being called a “traitor” for speaking out against illegal immigration. “I’m serving a life sentence,” Morfin said recalling the murder of her 13-year-old son Ruben.

Sabine Durden has continually advocated against illegal immigration. She has experienced its effects first hand with the loss of her only child.
    http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...saved-my-life/

Thank you Sabine for sharing your story. I am so grateful to Donald Trump and the positive impact he is having on so many people and am just humbled that his courage to take a stand against illegal immigration in the bold manner he has helped you find reason to live again. Welcome to America and thank you so much for your support of Donald Trump.

The idiots in the media just have no clue, no brains, no heart, no souls which is why they choose to call someone trying to save us from the ravages of illegal immigration a "racist", "bigot", "xenophobe", and "misogynist". They are dishonest and they are wicked. They care nothing for our country and even less for our citizens and legal residents suffering every day in one way or another from the crime of illegal immigration.

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know how parents and loved ones ever recover from such an injustice of having their loved ones killed or murdered by someone who wasn't even supposed to be in our country to begin with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn