Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
Judy wrote:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I would strongly disagree with you on this. Furthermore, Trump definitely hasn't been at this longer than Sen. Sessions has!!! Sharing your opinion on various immigration issues over the years certainly doesn't make you knowledgeable on the issue. Heck, I've been sharing mine for 3 decades, does that qualify me as presidential material? No it doesn't. Besides that, you're missing a huge point here. The addition of Sen. Sessions to the ticket would add a great deal of credibility to Trump's campaign and increase his odds of getting elected. Last but not least, I would certainly love to see Sen. Sessions sitting in the oval office someday. Honestly, I think you're overestimating Trump's abilities and knowledge and underestimating Sessions'. As for Sessions losing his spot in the Senate, there will always be someone else to take his mantle such as Vitter, Grassley, Toomey, Cruz, etc.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Vitter is running for Governor, if he wins, his Senate seat will be vacant. Cruz supports expanding legal immigration limits. Toomey has voted for every Free Trade Agreement that came his way and supported TPA for the TPP as did Grassley.

I love Jeff Sessions, but to me his best way to serve our country now is to remain in the US Senate and keep doing what he's doing.