Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds Spying on MM Criticized by SC Lt. Gov Candidate

http://www.earnedmedia.org/em0510.htm

Feds Spying on Minutemen Volunteers Criticized by Lieutenant Governor Candidate Jordan
    To: State Desk

Contact: Dr. Christina Jeffrey, Campaign Director, Jordan for Lieutenant Governor, 864-948-1297, 864-431-6022 cell, jeffreyrc@charter.net

ANDERSON, S.C., May 10 /Christian Wire Service/ -- Republican Lieutenant Governor candidate Dr. Henry Jordan today blasted news stories that the U.S. government is spying on the Minutemen volunteers who are patrolling the U.S. border and is providing their location to the Mexican government.

"Senators Lindsey Graham and Jim DeMint need to look into this and report to the people of South Carolina. There can be no excuse for the federal government putting American citizens enjoying freedom of movement and speech in mortal danger to curry favor with a foreign government bent on assisting its nationals in breaking our laws,” the Anderson conservative said.

“The men and women who have volunteered their time for the Minuteman Project are dedicated patriots doing the job the U.S. Government refuses to do and that is to defend our borders,” Jordan said. “They deserve our nation’s support, and it is an outrage that our government is siding with the Mexican government against these decent, hard-working American citizens.”

Who is in control?

This is so absolutely sickening. Our worthless, miserable excuse for a government flagrantly violates the constitution and immigration laws. It aids and comforts the government of another nation by siding with them against our own citizens who are peacefully protesting our government's failed response to protect our borders, thereby needlessly endangering their lives. It should be obvious to anyone this administration is in cahoots with it's narco-empire and mexican mafia controlled government down south. If anything happens to our minutemen this Mr Ed's posterior of an administration will have some explaining to do in front the American people. This administration has given away the kitchen sink by giving illegal aliens the right to vote and tax payer funded benefits to illegal aliens who cross the border then shoot out babies like pez dispensers reducing the availability of those benefits for Americans who spent their whole working lives paying into the system. As corrupt and unethical as El Presidente Vincente Bush's administration has been I am willing to bet they dispatched Justice Department lawyers to Arizona to bolster the Mexican cause against Sheriff Arpaio to dig up any dirt and try to pressure the presiding judge. I wouldn't trust this administration and the Senate as far as I can throw them. Sometimes I feel ashamed that I fought for this country which has sunk to the lowest depths of treason pandering to Big Business, foreign potentates, and illegal aliens. I think about those that are over in Iraq and Afghanistan who are fighting and dying for the symbols, ideals and institutions represented by our flag of which some of those very same institutions at the behest of illegal alienss cease to display on tax payer funded facilities. After last night's interview between Bill O'Reilly and Senator Frist who was asked the simple question of why can't congress get serious and secure the border I am more furious then ever. Frist did a tap dance that would make Fred Astaire proud. You could almost see the corporate big dollar signs light up in his eyes as the fortune 500 were manipulating his puppet strings. Vincente Bush should be impeached and Bill Frist should immediately resign and return to his cardiology practice as these two UNPATRIOTS have completely neglected the plight of American citizens.