Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just sent Tampa Bay 10 a simple e-mail message:

English is NOT a racist language!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love this song. I'd love to get a copy so I could blast it over my car radio. I wish radio stations would play it I'd blast it!

Wow, I REALLY like this song too! Great lyrics, really catchy tune...and dayum, that gal can SING her ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn
    Are these people also offended by the sight of our flag? Are they offended when someone says "The Pledge of Allegiance."?
    I am sure that any day now, they will call us racist for displaying the American flag. EVERYTHING we do is offensive to illegal aliens, because they are not used to normalcy. As for "The Pledge of Allegiance", they wrote their own version, remember?
    And remember, the 4th of July is just around the corner. I am sure that the entertainment will be more spanish bands again, like last year.

I didnt hear this song but I heard the one a few days ago about "we're movin to Mexico" or whatever it was.

I agree with some of the former members who posted that even the appearence of racism is a huge detriment to our cause. It's just stupid and counter productive.

One of the greatest difficulties in fighting illegal immigration is that the bone heads say "you are racist" and in fact we are in bed with SOME racists on this issue but what they never say is that Bush and minions are in bed with "corporate exploiters who are racist themselves and ultra lib bone heads who hate American".

If what Don Imus said was racist, what is it when the president of the United States says "we need another nationality of humans to do the work that is beneath Americans"? Does he think that when the pioneers crosed the prairies in covered wagons they called Mexico every time they broke an axel?

We have plenty of legitimate grounds to object to illegal immigration and racism IS NOT one of them. Let us leave being a low life to the low lifes and get on with the show without stepping on our own genitals.

The song I heard was not all that clever anyhow. This is a deadly serious issue and we can wax humorous after it is setttled.

New Song For Americans

I did not write this song, I don't know who did. I like it.

OUR NEW SONG

Well the eagle's been flying slow and the flag's been flying low

And a lot of people are saying that America's fixing to fall

But speaking just for me and some people from Tennessee

We got a thing or two to tell you all

This lady may have stumbled but she ain't never fell

And if the Russians don't believe that they can all go straight to hell

We're gonna put her feet back on the path of righteousness

And then God bless America again

And you never did think that it ever would happen again In America, did you?

You never did think that we'd ever get together again

Well we damn sure fooled you

We're walking real proud and we're talking real loud again in America

You never did think that it ever would happen again

From the sound up in Long Island out to San Francisco Bay

And ev'ry thing that's in between them is our home

And we may have done a little bit of fighting amongst ourselves

But you outside people best leave us alone

Cause we'll all stick together and you can take that to the bank

That's the cowboys and the hippies and the rebels and the yanks

You just go and lay your head on a Pittsburgh Steeler fan

And I think you're gonna finally understand

And you never did think that it ever would happen again In America, did you?

You never did think that we'd ever get together again

Well we damn sure fooled you

We're walking real proud and we're talking real loud again in America

You never did think that it ever would happen again

I sent Tampa Bays 10 my letter of disgust. R/ Skip

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:22 AM
    To: SKIP
    Subject: FW: Racists Song ?????????

Hi Skip,

Thanks for your comments.

Just so you know, we contacted the Rivoli Revue on 5/10, when we initially aired the story, but didn't hear back from them until the following day. Kay Rivoli and I made plans to meet that afternoon so I could see a performance and get a copy of the lyrics to their song.

They never showed up.

Janie Porter
    News Reporter
    Tampa Bay's 10 News
    727-577-8467
    http://www.tampabays10.com

If they think this song is "offensive," what about the offensiveness that goes on night and day from businesses asking callers to PRESS ONE FOR
    ENLISH?

This is such garbage. I bet not one cop left the banquet being
    offended. The gang problem is huge in Tampa and Plant city
    area. Huge. I am sure every policeman there appreciated this
    song. This stuff is just going overboard.

And since when didn't songs and music reflect the attitudes of the
    culture in any country...and the things they believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by labrown
    I didnt hear this song but I heard the one a few days ago about "we're movin to Mexico" or whatever it was.

I agree with some of the former members who posted that even the appearence of racism is a huge detriment to our cause. It's just stupid and counter productive.

One of the greatest difficulties in fighting illegal immigration is that the bone heads say "you are racist" and in fact we are in bed with SOME racists on this issue but what they never say is that Bush and minions are in bed with "corporate exploiters who are racist themselves and ultra lib bone heads who hate American".

If what Don Imus said was racist, what is it when the president of the United States says "we need another nationality of humans to do the work that is beneath Americans"? Does he think that when the pioneers crosed the prairies in covered wagons they called Mexico every time they broke an axel?

We have plenty of legitimate grounds to object to illegal immigration and racism IS NOT one of them. Let us leave being a low life to the low lifes and get on with the show without stepping on our own genitals.

The song I heard was not all that clever anyhow. This is a deadly serious issue and we can wax humorous after it is setttled.
    LaBrown,

If you refer to ALIPACers as "low lifes" one more time we are going to show you the door.

You are starting to smell like an OBL troll, because your entire post on this topic is speaking as if this song is in some way racist, which it is not.

If you think this song is racist, then this is the wrong website for you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234