Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Lineup

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News Lineup

I caught bits and pieces of an article in the Fox news the line-up. From what I gathered an American citizen was involved in a motor vehicle accident with an illegal alien in Metarie, Louisiana hired as a construction worker. Evidently the woman was unconscious because she was so badly injured. The dirtbag raped the woman and fled the scene from I gathered from the report. And I just heard another amber alert was issued for suppposedly another illegal alien who murdered a woman and kidnapped a 1 year old child. It is just beyond belief this government allows such uncivilized garbage to enter this country and commit such heinous crimes but they are to blame for allowing them to commit all sorts of mayhem with impunity. I guess since there are no laws in their home countries this jackass government wants to make the transition to citizens as easy and as comfortable as possible for illegal aliens.

The barbarians have been given the keys to Rome.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This is just sick!! I mean how can anyone consider this acceptable behavior?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This administration should take the blame for it! Since 1999, workplace enforcement has dropped to ZERO. Since the job of the executive branch is to enforce the law, they have failed miserably, and since the president is in charge of that branch, he bears the entire responsibility. What a disgrace he is. He should be proud of himself.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Who is in control?

Well crazybird I guess our jackass defacto Mexican government considers this to be acceptable behavior.

When I read this stuff I just boil! The first thing that springs to my mind is WHEN are these victims going to file a class action suit against that animal in the white house. Then I remember HE HAS IMPUNITY because of his position!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr Can you believe that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CROCK!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

It just seems there has to be someone held accountable for this. God forbid he gave the poor woman some ungodly disease. People can't just be expected to quietly sit by and just take family members killed, rapes and gastly murders and ID theft and everything else from these people!!

What so called benefit they are being given credit for is very quickly over ridden by the insanity their worst of criminal elements bring in the picture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Many fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, etc. have lost their lives to illegal immigrants since the 1986 amnesty. Many of those folks would still be alive today if that amnesty weren't given and our government was protecting U.S citizens by actively enforcing our immigration laws, which includes punishing illegal immigrant employers. Every death in our country contributed to an illegal immigrant is a death that never should have happend! Why isn't our government being held responsible for these senseless loss of lives? For goodness sakes, our country is the most powerful country in the world and could find almost every illegal immigrant in this country if our government only had the will to do so (we could start by tracking illegally used social security numbers, requesting citizenship proof at our schools and hospitals, and strategically placed road blocks). We also have the technology, manpower, and resources to slow illegal immigration to a trinkle if we wanted to - once again though, it all comes down to the lack of will by our government.

Also, someone please explain to me why our country issues visas with no measures available to ensure there are no visa overstays. When our government issues a visa, we need to know where the visitor is going, staying, working, living, etc. There should be a system in place that makes it the federal governments business to know exactly when the visitor has left the country. Once the visitor goes into the overstay category, he/she would than be marked as a felon and actively pursued and brought to justice for breaking the law!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is in control?

Well MW, it all comes down to the fact that our defacto Mexican government values cheap and complaint labor more than it does our lives. This joke of a government doesn't care about us. It loses my and other veteran's personal info, allows illegal aliens to use American's ssn's and rewards them for it ruining the lives of countless Americans. It gives illegal aliens free medical care and other perks. It allows illegal aliens to vote and grants complete immunity from prosecution to those who commit the most heinous crimes against Americans. I really think the goal of this jackass waste of taxpayer dollars government is to get rid of as many Americans as possible to free up additional resources so El Bushero can really turn this country into an extension of his Mexican homeland for all his Latino brothers and sisters.

MW
    mrmiata7 wrote:

This joke of a government doesn't care about us. It loses my and other veteran's personal info, allows illegal aliens to use American's ssn's and rewards them for it ruining the lives of countless Americans.
    Yeah, I'm one of those veterans too. Just received a letter in the mail yesterday explaining that my personal information may have been compromised.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast