Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox News Lineup

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard today that hundreds more american citizens Ids had been stolen from a voters regristration no less, every day you hear more ID's stolen what is happening are they going to become "us" , are they looking to replace us? What is the deal with all these stolen ID"s, what the hell are we going to do about it ? I have had about enough of it!
    What that animal did to this poor woman is not to be put up with, those people down there in N.O. where the illegals are taking over better do something to protect themselves fast, run these people out of their city, MOD EDIT
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Its outrageous. The crime committed by illegals is skyrocking. And it is mostly due to the hispanic population. Its no surprise to me.
    I think the victims of all these crimes should get together and file a civil suit against President Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzales and Condi Rice.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    mrmiata7 wrote:

This joke of a government doesn't care about us. It loses my and other veteran's personal info, allows illegal aliens to use American's ssn's and rewards them for it ruining the lives of countless Americans.
    Yeah, I'm one of those veterans too. Just received a letter in the mail yesterday explaining that my personal information may have been compromised.
    Since they screwed up and, through their negligence, allowed your information to be stolen, they should provide you with free credit monitoring and be held responsible for all the costs incurred if it becomes necessary for you to fix any problems that develop from some dirtbag getting your info.!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: Fox News Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    I caught bits and pieces of an article in the Fox news the line-up. From what I gathered an American citizen was involved in a motor vehicle accident with an illegal alien in Metarie, Louisiana hired as a construction worker. Evidently the woman was unconscious because she was so badly injured. The dirtbag raped the woman and fled the scene from I gathered from the report. And I just heard another amber alert was issued for suppposedly another illegal alien who murdered a woman and kidnapped a 1 year old child. It is just beyond belief this government allows such uncivilized garbage to enter this country and commit such heinous crimes but they are to blame for allowing them to commit all sorts of mayhem with impunity. I guess since there are no laws in their home countries this jackass government wants to make the transition to citizens as easy and as comfortable as possible for illegal aliens.
    Are you sure this isn't the woman who was raped in a park in Metairie and then hit by a car. It was an illegal, of course. He ran her over with his car after raping her.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I believe this is the amber alert story that was posted last week.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... mber+alert
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No this is a different one out of San Diego. Anyone go the URL's for the stories? Gotta add them to my blog.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    No this is a different one out of San Diego. Anyone go the URL's for the stories? Gotta add them to my blog.
    Found an article and posted it. Guess some of the illegal stories are becoming so common they are starting to sound the same.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 195#161195

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12