Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For gang rapist, desert no barrier

Barry Gutierrez © News

DEPORTED FELONS RETURN EASILY TO U.S., COMMIT MORE CRIMES: Jorge Villa-Gutierrez is serving 18 years at the Fremont Correctional Facility for sexually assaulting a Castle Rock woman in July 2003. After entering the U.S. legally, Villa-Gutierrez was convicted on a marijuana charge and deported in April 1999. Months later, he came back to the U.S. illegally. "I crossed by myself through the river," he said. He eventually went back to Mexico and returned to the U.S. using a fake ID. The Rocky Mountain News found many

For gang rapist, desert no barrier
    By Burt Hubbard and Rosa Ramirez, Rocky Mountain News
    June 13, 2006
    Jorge Villa-Gutierrez sits in a Colorado prison, serving 18 years for sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman in Castle Rock with two other men.

On July 5, 2003, Villa-Gutierrez and two others took turns sexually assaulting the woman after she returned to their apartment at 2 a.m. to retrieve her purse, according to court records.

He won't talk about his crime.

But the 25-year-old native of Mexico will tell you how easily he has entered the United States — legally and illegally.

Villa-Gutierrez first went to Texas to make money, working in restaurants in El Paso with a valid visitor's passport.

But after he was convicted of marijuana possession, he was deported across the Rio Grande in April 1999 by immigration court in El Paso.

He was back in Texas months later.

"I crossed by myself through the river," Villa-Gutierrez said.

He eventually went home to Mexico, got married and decided in 2003 to return to the U.S. to send back money to his family. He said he bought a fake Social Security card in Juarez, Mexico, for $100 and told the vendor to make it out in the name "Angel Perez."

This time he crossed through the Arizona desert. When he arrived in Colorado, he used the fake card to get a state driver's license, he said.

Villa-Gutierrez got a job with a lane painting company in Douglas County.

"I needed the money," he said.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

valid visitor's passport.
    Why do visitors need to work? When I travel, I don't work. When I "visit". I don't work.

A passport should not be used to find employment.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Animal

Visitors are not allowed to work unless they have a work visa. This guy is a perfect example of what we do not want in this country. We must secure our borders to prevent the few that are actually deported from returning and stop the tidal wave of new criminals into this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn