Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George P. Bush and 2012

Has George W. Bush betrayed America so that George P. Bush can run for president in 2012?

http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/?p=112

I think that Bush has been biased towards Mexicans anyway, after all, there is Mexican culture in their family. However, mixing desparate people with greed results in what we face. Its no wonder why businesses like the Mexican people..they are willing to work for less. The Bush family are business people. We all know Bush's attitude..he doesn't care how many Mexicans are coming accross. He doesn't care about securing the borders. He doesn't care about the standard of living of the American people, or the laws we insist on being enforced. So, it would seem that he's letting more in for more money and to continue the Bush Travesty (Dynasty is well above this family, its not fitting). It will be up to us to see to it that this travesty is stopped in '08 and that there isn't a GP on the balot in 2012.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I had saved the link but somewhere I read a quote from GW.

It went "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton, Bush..." sooooooooooooo yes I think that is on his mind.

You heard the freudian (?) slip from the P.M. of Australia didn't you when he was referring to the questions the press were throwing at them when he was here. he said something to the effect he was surprised to see such agressive questioning of "royalty".

"Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I think GW thinks he is King George IV. One thing is for sure, he has all the symptom of King George III.