Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gingrich

Gingrich has such a smiley face, and talks pretty. But I'm really skeptical about his comments on open-green cards. Sometimes its so hard to trust our leaders. I wonder why?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gingrich

Gingrich has such a smiley face, and talks pretty. But I'm really skeptical about his comments on open-green cards. Sometimes its so hard to trust our leaders. I wonder why?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean wrote:

"Gingrich has such a smiley face, and talks pretty. But I'm really skeptical about his comments on open-green cards. Sometimes its so hard to trust our leaders. I wonder why?"

Maybe because a lot of them have big business, special interests, and their parties telling them what they want. How many times have you seen or heard of a politician who will go against the grain? Not too many! Most of the ones who want to make changes will quit since they realize how unattainable it is to make changes and still spout the party line. I blame both parties for their inaction.

I've written so many letters, faxes, and made phone calls and all I get in return are form letters which send forth the same "You are very important" "We will look into this matter further" and "Thank you for writing", but nothing ever changes. Time to hold these guys/gals feet to the fire.

butterbean wrote:

"Gingrich has such a smiley face, and talks pretty. But I'm really skeptical about his comments on open-green cards. Sometimes its so hard to trust our leaders. I wonder why?"

Maybe because a lot of them have big business, special interests, and their parties telling them what they want. How many times have you seen or heard of a politician who will go against the grain? Not too many! Most of the ones who want to make changes will quit since they realize how unattainable it is to make changes and still spout the party line. I blame both parties for their inaction.

I've written so many letters, faxes, and made phone calls and all I get in return are form letters which send forth the same "You are very important" "We will look into this matter further" and "Thank you for writing", but nothing ever changes. Time to hold these guys/gals feet to the fire.

Writing letters, making phone calls and sending faxes is part of the old paradigm. If it worked, we wouldnt be in the situation we are in.

Writing letters, making phone calls and sending faxes is part of the old paradigm. If it worked, we wouldnt be in the situation we are in.

SaveOurState - hey there J. You know me from the FR. Did you ever get back into the FR after they banned you? I tried to post things about illegal immigration, but you know their attitudes. They keep running different polls about immigration (trying to get the results JimRob wants).

I follow your site too.

Good luck.

SaveOurState - hey there J. You know me from the FR. Did you ever get back into the FR after they banned you? I tried to post things about illegal immigration, but you know their attitudes. They keep running different polls about immigration (trying to get the results JimRob wants).

I follow your site too.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState

Absolutely. We must educate the American people...only then will the skunks in the oligarchy take action. Either one of two things must happen. One, the politicos realize they will lose more money, hence no re-election and take action. Or fear...meaning if the problem is not solved civil unrest is a probability.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState

Absolutely. We must educate the American people...only then will the skunks in the oligarchy take action. Either one of two things must happen. One, the politicos realize they will lose more money, hence no re-election and take action. Or fear...meaning if the problem is not solved civil unrest is a probability.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12