Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GOP Rep: Impeachment Must Be on Table If Obama Grants Millions Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Rep: Impeachment Must Be on Table If Obama Grants Millions Amnesty

Video at source link.
    ~~~

on Breitbart TV 22 Oct 2014, 8:51 AM PDT

Wednesday on Newsmax TV's "America's Forum," Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said if President Barack Obama goes ahead with his plan to grant millions of illegal immigrants amnesty with an executive order that would trigger constitutional crisis that the only answer for might be impeachment.

King explained such an unconstitutional act would galvanize the American people so he said he would lead a protest to surround the White House but he also pointed out Congress could only threaten not to fund the move to which Obama would simply shut down the government. King said at that point impeachment would have to be on the table as a last resort.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...llions-Amnesty
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOP Rep Says White House Protests, Impeachment Among Possible Reponses To Amnesty

B. Christopher Agee — October 22, 2014

In a recent Newsmax TV interview, Iowa Republican Rep. Steve King speculated on the potential reaction among Republicans should Barack Obama unilaterally grant amnesty to millions of illegals currently residing in the United States. He explained that he has already planned his response.

“I’ve said that wherever I am, if I’m not in Washington, I will go to the airport,” he said. “I’m going to call on John Boehner to call for a special session. I’m going to hope he beats me to that; I hope he’s anticipating that too.”

While he recalled the extensive protests around the United States Capitol in response to ObamaCare, King suggested that a more direct approach will be necessary to express disapproval of such a sweeping immigration policy.

“I don’t figure that going to the capital and asking people to come there to surround the Capitol does us any good,” he said, “but surrounding the White House might.”

Such a protest, he explained, might be the only way to stop this policy should it become a reality.

King then made a reference to “the I-word” before declaring that “everything is on the table.”

When asked to clarify, he acknowledged that he believes impeachment should be discussed in the context of executive action granting amnesty to millions.

“We cannot have a president of the United States who believes he can make up the law as he goes,” King asserted, adding Obama has already asked immigration officials to violate our law by “refusing to put people into removal proceedings that they encounter that are here illegally.”

Failure to act swiftly in preventing amnesty from taking place, he warned, would transform America into a “lawless third world nation with a king sitting in the White House – and it won’t be me.”

America’s founders, he concluded, foresaw the possibility of voters electing a lawless president, which is why they included the remedy of impeachment in our Constitution. Also enumerated in that document, he noted, is the right to stand up and speak out against such a regime.

“If the president violates the Constitution, we have every right … to exercise our Constitutional right to let him know we’re not going to tolerate it,” he said.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gop...onses-amnesty/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Conservative Lady

[Watch] Rep Steve King - If Obama Dictates Amnesty - Surround The White House, Impeachment Must Be On The Table

[Watch] Rep Steve King – If Obama Dictates Amnesty – Surround The White House, Impeachment Must...
    J.D. Hayworth asks Rep Steve King (R-IA) what Congress is prepared to do in response to a dictatorial declaration of illegal alien amnesty by Hussein Obama....
    gopthedailydose.com

[Watch] Rep Steve King – If Obama Dictates Amnesty – Surround The White House, Impeachment Must Be On The Table

Posted on 23 October, 2014 by Rick Wells

J.D. Hayworth asks Rep Steve King (R-IA) what Congress is prepared to do in response to a dictatorial declaration of illegal alien amnesty by Hussein Obama.
    Rep King, who just recently recommended that the American people surround the White House with pitchforks, says that some of it will depend upon the response of the American people. He can tell us what he’s prepared to do, though, and does, saying, “If the ‘president’ violates the Constitution by executive edict of whatever form the document takes and seeks to legalize several million people or five to nine million or more people, I’ve said this. Wherever I am, if I’m not in Washington, I will go directly to the airport, I will go to Washington DC, I’m going to call for John Boehner to call for a special session.”
    Congressman King continues, “I’m going to hope he beats me to that, I hope he’s anticipating this too, and I don’t figure that going to the Capitol and asking people to come there to surround the Capitol does us any good but surrounding the White House might.”
    He says, “If we’re not willing to go there and protest outside the gates of the ‘president’s’ residence until he lets go of this unconstitutional action then I don’t know how we stop this.”
    King says cutting off the funding will result in Obama once again shutting down the government and blaming Republicans. He says Obama will throw a tantrum to get the unconstitutional act that he wants. King refers to the “I” word that nobody wants to say, saying that he would have never said no boots on the ground and in this context everything must also be on the table.
    Rep King points out that we cannot have a president of the United States that believes he can make up the law as he goes. Obama has ordered ICE to break the law and they have complied with his orders to break the law by refusing to put people into removal proceedings.
    He says this cannot be allowed to happen or the United States will be transformed into a lawless third world nation with a King sitting in the White House, and it won’t be the Iowa Congressman.
    Hayworth asks Rep King to clarify, which he does that impeachment is the “I” word to which he was referring; saying that it is not the first card to play but it is certainly not one that you take off of the table.
    King also expands on his call for the people to surround the White House, calling upon the First Amendment of the Constitution which guarantees the people’s freedom to peacefully assemble to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    He affirms our right, our duty and our obligation to exercise our Constitutional right to let him know we’re not going to tolerate it.

Video at the page link:

Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/2...-on-the-table/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't wait Congress! Impeach Obama now! Stop him before he rallies his illegal alien army to his side.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)