Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor Gavin Newsom?

Governor Gavin Newsom?
    Thursday, 03 July 2008
    By John W. Lillpop

Dear San Francisco Taxpayers:

So, the administration of Mayor Gavin Newsom has spent $2.3 million of your money to house juvenile illegal aliens, rather than turning the felons over to federal authorities for deportation.

In addition, some kids were flown home to Honduras at your expense because some airhead bureaucrat was concerned that deportations on the brats' records would have kept them from coming back to America in the future. *

Has anyone checked the water in San Francisco lately for IQ diluting toxins? Being outrageously liberal is bad enough, but when your elected leaders deliberately work to shield foreign felons from justice, on the taxpayer's dime no less, isn't it time to at least consider a different approach, a new ideology, another party?

Mind you, all may not be lost if this stupendous act of stupidity and poor judgment terminates Newsom's aspirations for higher elective office.

Governor Newsom? Senator Newsom? President Newsom? The mind boggles!

John W. Lillpop
    San Jose, California

http://www.borderfirereport.net/john-w. ... ewsom.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how bout "UnEmployed Newson" ? Works for me
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

"Unemployed" makes sense to me!! put him in the unemployment line Californians!! The man is a detriment to the health, welfare and prosperity of all residence of California. Remember you reap what you sow!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

No, God, NO!
    This would be almost as bad as Mayor Villa La Raza in LA runs for Governor! What a nightmare.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope his opponents make hay with this one. I bet they do.

As a Valley Girl would say..."gag me with a spoon."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...