Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the bill broken down. It's Amnesty.

<div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Here is the bill broken down. It's Amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    http://capsweb.org/newsroom/opinion_releases/Kobach_Senate_Bill.html
    "H-1B visas

The temporary visas that chiefly bring in foreign tech workers to compete with skilled Americans would be increased from the current 65,000 to 115,000 in 2008 and 180,000 per year after that. The bill allows for extensions in one-year increments beyond the normal six-year limit if a merit-based point system adjustment application has been pending for a year."

This would ensure that American students would be locked out of most technical jobs. It would also speed the offshoring of these jobs to India, which must have been working its paid lobbyists overtime to influence this section of the bill.

Just think about it: A paid hustler from India has more influence on a Congress person than does an American citizen from whom he derives his office and salary!!!

"Enforcement

Except for the enhanced workplace eligibility enforcement, most of the enforcement measures in the bill already are required under current law. The Administration has declined to execute them."

And will again.

And again.

And again!

Oh I know about India. I have lost two jobs to India. That is another topic.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

If you look into the things that this president has put forth, there is no other way to see it. The agenda to destroy this Country is coming to fruition and in defense (NOT) this has been planned for a long time. I will give the ones that are destroying our Country this, they have ultimate patience. So, don't post when it happens and whine that you did not see it coming or were not warned! I Love my Country (at least what it used to be). We, the average hard working American citizens no longer have representation. Why do you think the people that want to protect our Country against what IS an INVASION are labled racist? Why is it that the black community are allowing themselves to be used and allowing the civil rights movement to be hijacked!?

Because, those that want to inslave ALL of us do not want the American citizens, black, white, asian, hispanic whatever, to come together and realize that we are ALL being used!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God