Here It Comes: First Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Arrives in New York City (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published August 5, 2022 at 10:38am

The first busload of illegal immigrants sent by Governor Greg Abbott of Texas arrived in New York City on Friday morning.

According to a statement released by the office of the Governor of Texas on Friday, the first bus carrying roughly 50 immigrants from Venezuela, Ecuador, Honduras, and Colombia arrived at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

“The 1st bus of migrants has arrived in NYC,” Governor Abbott
announced. “Biden refuses to do his job, so Texas continues to take unprecedented action to secure our border.”

“Because of President Biden’s continued refusal to acknowledge the crisis caused by his open border policies, the State of Texas has had to take unprecedented action to keep our communities safe,” said Governor Abbott in a statement.

“In addition to Washington, D.C., New York City is the ideal destination for these migrants, who can receive the abundance of city services and housing that Mayor Eric Adams has boasted about within the sanctuary city. I hope he follows through on his promise of welcoming all migrants with open arms so that our overrun and overwhelmed border towns can find relief,” Abbott said.
Watch the video below:

Video at link

Adams called Gov. Abbott and Arizona’s Governor Doug Ducey “cowards” for turning away refugees.

This week, New York City Mayor Eric Adams turned down an offer from Gov. Abbott to tour the border between the United States and Mexico, as reported by
Fox News.

“As Governor, I invite you to visit our border region to see firsthand the dire situation that only grows more urgent with each passing day, and to meet with the local officials, who like yourselves, realize this matter deserves immediate federal action. I also ask you to join me in requesting President Biden
secure the border and put an end to this disastrous crisis.” Abbott wrote toward Adams and Bowser.

Adams’ spokesperson, however, declined the invitation to visit the border.

“Instead of a photo-op at the border, we hope Governor Abbott will focus his energy and resources on providing support and resources to asylum seekers in Texas as we have been hard at work doing in New York City,” Adams’ spokesman, Fabien Levy, said in a statement.

It can be recalled that New York City’s Democrat Mayor Eric Adams
complained last month about the number of illegal immigrants showing up in the city and saying that they are straining local resources.

Have you noticed that a lot of Democrats are saying this now that the problem is affecting them?

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
·
Follow

Democrat New York City Mayor Eric Adams says the influx of illegal immigrants is “a real burden on New Yorkers.”

“Food, clothing, school. This is going to impact our schools…there’s just a whole host of things that this is going to produce”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1549861466764877826

Watch on Twitter
4:59 PM · Jul 20, 2022

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked last week, “What’s the difference between Texas busing migrants to DC, and the federal government flying migrants to, say New York, in the middle of the night?”

She then responded, “It’s very different, because we’re not using migrants as a political pawn.”

Townhall.com
@townhallcom
·
Follow

REPORTER: "What's the difference between Texas busing migrants to DC, and the federal government flying migrants to, say New York, in the middle of the night?
"KJP: "It's very different, because we're not using migrants as a political pawn."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1553090059926208513

Watch on Twitter

2:48 PM · Jul 29, 2022

Earlier this year, Texas Governor Greg Abbott fulfilled his promise. Texas has begun dispatching buses to the southern border to transport the illegal immigrants to Washington D.C.

Governor Greg Abbott announced during his press conference Wednesday that they will begin to use charter buses to ship illegal immigrants to Washington, D.C., as part of his strategy for the overwhelming influx of illegal immigrants.

Here It Comes: First Bus of Illegal Immigrants from Texas Arrives in New York City (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)