Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Herman Cain endorses Newt Gingrich for president

Herman Cain endorses Newt Gingrich for president

By Chris Moody | The Ticket – 10 mins ago.. .

Businessman and former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain endorsed Newt Gingrich for president Saturday at a dinner in West Palm Beach, Florida, calling it a "surprise occasion."

"I hereby officially and enthusiastically endorse Newt Gingrich for president of the United States!" Cain said. "One of the biggest reasons is the fact that I know that Speaker Gingrich is a patriot, Speaker Gingrich is not afraid of bold ideas and I also know that Speaker Gingrich is running for president and going through this sausage grinder. I know what this sausage grinder is all about."

Cain, who dropped his bid for the White House in December, had formerly said he would not make an endorsement. Instead, he opted to endorse "the people" instead.

Herman Cain endorses Newt Gingrich for president | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK....just lost respect for Cain........I can't stand Newt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad View Post
    OK....just lost respect for Cain........I can't stand Newt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No doubt, whats going on? Are all these politicians sleeping with the devil?
    I just don't get it at all....

Are all these politicians sleeping with the devil?
    You betcha!

To me it seems that the majority of these politicians think immigration, the border, and illegal aliens is a backseat priority so when they endorse they don't even care what side the candidate is on with the top issue in the US right now.

I just can't see how anyone with even 1% brain power can't connect immigration, illegal aliens to the economy, jobs, and the deficit/budget issues. All the top issues they talk about wanting to fix a common demoninator between all is illegal aliens and mass immigration, the solution isn't hard to figure out.

Hate to say I told you so but I did!!!!!