Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hidden Camera Catches Man Molesting Children

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/8390583/detail.html

Man Sentenced To Four Years In Prison

POSTED: 4:54 pm EST March 31, 2006
    UPDATED: 7:12 pm EST March 31, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man pleaded guilty Friday to molesting his girlfriend's children after she set up a hidden camera to catch him in the act.

Hernandez Cruz pleaded guilty to rape and gross sexual imposition involving his girlfriend's daughters, NBC 4's David Wayne reported.

"It's one thing to hear a child tell you something happened. It's a different thing to see it unfold in front of your eyes," said Detective Brian Sheline, of Columbus police.

Cruz's girlfriend caught the crimes on tape by using a hidden camera, but experts typically oppose hidden video, saying it puts children in danger.

"Families sometimes have to come up with ways to get the abuse documented. Would I advocate that families go out and buy video recorders? Absolutely not," said Shari Uncapher, child advocacy clinical manager.

The victims' mother said she had no choice.

"He hurt my entire family, not just my girls," she said through an interpreter. "She thinks that because she's Mexican, should wouldn't be believed and needed evidence to go forward."

Cruz faced up to 15 years in prison. The judge sentenced him to four years on each charge, to be served at the same time.

"I wish the judge would have done consecutive sentences. We have two victims with multiple acts over a period of time," said Bill Creedon, assistant prosecutor.

Cruz was in the United States illegally from Mexico. He will be deported once he is released.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like she may have been one of our anchor mothers and the poor little kids are paying the price for her lifestyle. These guys come up here and look for some woman that is already on the dole to live with so they can stay in the shadows. For a child molester it is a great deal, the bad news is - we are deporting him and he will be back.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn