Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    This Bitch sold her Soul to the Devil.

These Illegals are her Constituents and she knows it. Without them, she has a Hell's chance of getting elected. That's why she's doing this. These Liberal F*ckers are all alike. POWER,POWER,POWER!

They rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

"IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I'm part Irish on both sides with my paternal grandmother being 100% Irish, and I want to say this now and will again as many times as necessary.

No immigration policy need to be made around the 40,000 Illegal Irish that are in the United States cozying up to Kennedy, McCain, the Catholic Church, or Hillary Clinton.

It is a disgrace to Irish Americans for this group of Irish to be using their influence to pass a law that would allow them to stay along with tens of millions of other llegal aliens.

Ireland is a great place. Ireland has a booming economy. Their families are there. Their roots are there. Their nation and citizenship are there.

They need to all be deported at their own expense; flown out on the first plane to Dublin and placed on a "never allowed to visit the US again" list because most of them came here on visas as tourists; never left; have defied our laws ever since; and are now at the heart of this immigration trouble we have nationwide.

These are neither the souls nor the ways of the Irish that helped build America. My family roots go back to the colonies...before the revolution...and I know this with all my heart and soul.

They are a different breed like all the other Moochers and need the BOOT!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Speaking at a rally of Irish-American immigrants ?? ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, unfortunately that's what I thought. She was speaking at Illegal's rally, wasn't she? Hard to even read between the lines with these fakes.

Liberal Media Bias, what will we do without them??
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I don't care where they come from or how they got here, if they are ILLEGAL, them 'good folks' is gotta go!

old Hillary is enticing illegals to stay in the country -- another felony and act of treason ... it appears we not only need to make border security and immigration big issues in this election, but we also need to make TREASON -- we need a house that will draft articles of impeachment against these traitors and a senate that has the guts to remove them ... I know some people think Congress can't be impeached, but that's not true ... ANYBODY can be impeached and charged with treason
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

IMPEACH ALL TRAITORS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT!!

You're right, Mamie. Members of Congress can be impeached.

Get them all out, get them all out....N O W!

When you pander the Bible to Break American Law in Favor or Foreign Nationals Violating our Laws jeopardizing the sovereignty and integrity of the United States of America, you are not only a False Prophet operating against the Christain Religion, you are a Traitor operating against the American People.

Hillary, Hop a Humvee to Chihauhau...they say it's a nice state in MEXICO!! You'll like it there. Take your Bible and you can read scriptures to the little children and feed them fish and bread...you know hold a Sermon Under A Banana Tree....be sure to register yourself as a Ministerette.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rep. Alcee Hastings, Democrat, of Florida is CORRUPT...

Rep. Alcee Hastings, Democrat, of Florida is CORRUPT. He was a FEDERAL JUDGE in Miami, Florida who was IMPEACHED for being corrupt and taking bribes, and, I can't remember if he was using or selling drugs, but he was impeached and REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the Congress as being unfit to serve as a federal judge. Later, he managed to possibly expunge his criminal record? and later became a member of the SAME CONGRESS WHO IMPEACHED HIM AND REMOVED HIM FROM OFFICE AS A FEDERAL JUDGE.

I was living in Florida when this happened. It was all over the news, newspapers and TV, so I remember well, when this happened.

He is as corrupt as can be. He is a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    Gee, who will I cast my vote for in the '08 election?

The Republican Corporate Globalist Sellout or the Democrat Corporate Globalist Sellout.
    I feel your pain, I am as confused as you are. Who the heck do we vote for as President, especially if both parties are for illegal aliens!!

Re: Rep. Alcee Hastings, Democrat, of Florida is CORRUPT...

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyGarcia
    Rep. Alcee Hastings, Democrat, of Florida is CORRUPT. He was a FEDERAL JUDGE in Miami, Florida who was IMPEACHED for being corrupt and taking bribes, and, I can't remember if he was using or selling drugs, but he was impeached and REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the Congress as being unfit to serve as a federal judge. Later, he managed to possibly expunge his criminal record? and later became a member of the SAME CONGRESS WHO IMPEACHED HIM AND REMOVED HIM FROM OFFICE AS A FEDERAL JUDGE.

I was living in Florida when this happened. It was all over the news, newspapers and TV, so I remember well, when this happened.

He is as corrupt as can be. He is a criminal.
    he was impeached and removed but the Senate failed to disqualify him to hold office -- a technical loophole

The Democrat Kingpin for the Most Corrupt Congress
    by an American Patriot
    April 11, 2005

Even though the Democratic party should not throw stones, they are adamant that three admonishments by the House "ethics committee" in one week disqualify House Majority Leader Tom DeLay for the chamber's second-highest leadership job. "Mr. DeLay has proven himself to be ethically unfit to lead his party," Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters in 2004 that "The burden now falls upon his fellow House Republicans to oust him." Ellen Miller of the Campaign for America's Future that is going to run ads for the removal of House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, is calling him "the kingpin for the most corrupt Congress" saying his "dealings are a national disgrace."

Democrats are condemning House Majority Leader Tom DeLay and Republicans for considering impeachment proceedings against federal judges, but that should not come as a big surprise. Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings, a former federal judge in Florida, was impeached and removed from office in 1989 after being convicted on several Articles of Impeachment including: perjury and conspiracy to obtain a bribe. Now Alcee Hastings is a Democratic Representative in the House of Representatives serving as a member of the Committee on Rules and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. This is a direct violation of the Constitution.

Supporters of impeached Alcee Hastings claims the Constitution permits the Senate, after voting to convict an official on Articles of Impeachment, the discretion to go beyond removal and vote for "disqualification." Disqualification to hold office is mandatory and automatic with removal from office under the Constitution not discretionary. The Senate was not given the power to pardon impeached Alcee Hastings and restore his privilege of holding an office of honor and profit under the United States -- not even the President has the power to grant "pardons for offenses against the United States . . . in cases of impeachment." Article I Section 3 of the Constitution expressly states "Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, AND disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States" -- there is no discretion granted nor implied. Alcee Hastings is nonetheless a Democratic Representative in Congress in direction violation of the Constitution.

On March 17, 2005, Democrat Representative Alcee Hastings, along with other members of Congress, sent a letter to House Committee on Rules Chairman David Dreier stating "Hundreds of media reports have documented the Republican Leadership's push to alter the ethics rules to protect Majority Leader Tom DeLay from scrutiny for his actions over the past several years. In the wake of two unanimous Ethics Committee actions concluding that Majority Leader DeLay acted improperly on three separate occasions in the 108th Congress and a Texas grand jury indictment against two of the Majority Leader's top aides, the Republican Leadership undertook a systematic effort to shield Mr. DeLay from being scrutinized for his behavior."

The House of Representatives adopted seventeen articles of impeachment against Judge Alcee Hastings and he was convicted by the Senate on perjury and conspiracy to obtain a bribe and removed from office. But the Senate failed to do it's Constitutional duty when it failed to amend it's findings to include "disqualification" as dictated by the Constitution. Three admonishments by the House "ethics committee" in one week don't disqualify House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, but conviction of articles of impeachment and removal by the Senate disqualify Alcee Hastings to "enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States."

The Democrats held pejury and conspiracy to obtain a bribe qualified Representative Alcee Hastings for membership on the Committee on Intelligence -- that makes him "the kingpin for the most corrupt Congress" and "a national disgrace." Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings' impeachment was not an "ethical violation" or violations of "house rules" and "The burden now falls upon his fellow House [Democrats] to oust him."

Following the death of Terri Schiavo House Majority Leader Tom DeLay publicly stated the judicial committee "will look at an arrogant and out of control judiciary that thumbs its nose at Congress and the president" and "the time will come for the men responsible for this to answer for their behavior, not today. . . we need to look at the failure of the judiciary on the federal level," Outraged at the Congressman DeLay's comments, Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg sent a letter stating "You should be aware that your comments yesterday may violate a Federal criminal statute, 18 U.S.C. §115 (a)(1)(B). . . . Federal judges. . . in our nation, are honorable public servants who make difficult decisions every day. You owe them – and all Americans – an apology for your reckless statements." Perhaps Senator Lautenberg hasn't been introduced to Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings --- ". . . hypocrites! For you . . . have neglected the weightier provisions of the law; . . . You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel" -- you owe all Americans an apology for contempt of the Constitution.

Can the American people actually trusts the Democrats in Congress to hold federal judges accountable for 'unconstitutional' acts? By clear and convincing evidence of Democratic Representative Alcee Hastings, the answer is NO.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hillary never had a chance to be president, she just thinks she does.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Hillary never had a chance to be president, she just thinks she does.
    I thought she was up for re-election

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12