Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess that this moron has never read the United States Code.

(n) Illegal alien means any person who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States or who has not been authorized by the Attorney General to accept employment in the United States.

He is an attorney?

He should be ashamed of himself.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I guess that this moron has never read the United States Code.

(n) Illegal alien means any person who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States or who has not been authorized by the Attorney General to accept employment in the United States.

He is an attorney?

He should be ashamed of himself.
    Domingo Garcia has been stirring the pot in Dallas for as long as I can remember. IIRC, he was one of the "minorities" that filed for redistricting claiming the City of Dallas minorities weren't properly represented. He and his African-American counterparts, oh gee - having a half-timers' moment here remembering their names - took that "dispute" all the way to the Supreme Court and won.
    --------------------
    Well, whadda ya know? Domingo, according to a Dallas News report on the invaders recent protest/public tantrum, Domingo Garcia is "national chairman of the civil rights branch of the League of United Latin American Citizens." That's LULAC, for short!

His website for his law office http://domingogarcialaw.com/whatwedo.htm
    states ironically that: "there are laws, like the Texas Whistleblower Act, that prevent certain employers from taking adverse action against you for reporting your employer's illegal activities to the authorities"

Duh, isn't it illegal to hire an illegal? That would be an ILLEGAL ALIEN, Mr. Garcia!

Not that your law firm would ever be involved in advocating for UPHOLDING immigration laws. Doesn't your website say you also do "immigration law?"

He was on the O'reilly show saying that tonight. Bill told him it states that is a legal term in our immigration laws,made no headway with Mr. Garcia. I think we should have tee shirts stating that AMNESTY is a racial slur! Using terms like racial slurs is nothing but a form of manipulation on the part of these nut cases for pro-illegal immigration. they think it will make us fee ASHAMED or fell GUILTY for pete's sake. Do you fell guilty or ashamed? I don't think so!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I sure messed that up lol I meant to say feel instead of fee and fell,fingers must stuttering here, guess I will go bo bed, nite!

One more time, fingers" must" be stuttering, I am out of here, take care.

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    [Mod Edit]

This illegal is a total scum. I'm getting sick listening to this scumbag.

It's absurd just how insane this country has become.

At least Knapp is making this [mod edit] look foolish.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I too saw him on ORiley last night. When Bill pressed him for his definition of open borders, he folded like a little house of cards.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are called illegal aliens because thats their status. They are 'illegal' because they entered our country without permission and have no papers that would dispute that claim. They are 'alien' because they are from a completely different and foreign society than ours. So, thats why they are called illegal aliens. Plain and simple.
    How does that hispanic attorney feel about Americans being called "gringos"? Isnt that a 'racial slur'?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ILLEGAL Alein

If it walks like a duck sounds like a duck, then I guess that's what it is. I don't care what this Attorney says, he can kiss my you know what= besides is he Legal, and did he gets his degreee for free???? Gezzzzzzzzzzzzz

SUSIEC

GO HOME

If they don't like being call Illegal Ailein, they can all go home, even if they get what they want, they will still be Illegal Aliens to me. And if the Attorney who is respresenting them is not an American he should keep his outh shut, or he can go home with them. If he is an American we should boycott his office//.

SUSIEC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast