Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are Hispanic families leaving Arizona? Follow bottles

Are Hispanic families leaving Arizona? Follow bottles of Pinol to find out

Posted: 9:50 PM
    Last Updated: 23 minutes ago
    By: Christina Boomer

PHOENIX - Sales of household products, like the ones we all buy at the grocery store, tell a story about our community. They can give us a closer look at shifts in population and the strength of our local economy.

I found a few grocery items worth tracking and talked with a food broker about what the trends could mean for our community.

Lydia Guzman is president of Somos America, a coalition of groups fighting for migrant and Hispanic causes. When I called her asking to meet me for an interview about Hispanics leaving Arizona she said she had just the spot.

She directed me to a nearly vacant strip mall on the northwest corner of 43rd Avenue and Thomas Road.

There is graffiti painted onto a stucco canvas of empty store fronts, broken glass and bullet holes riddle some of the windows, while others are covered with plywood.

Guzman insists, along with others in the area, that not too long ago this was a bustling strip mall.

“We're in west Phoenix, this is the heart of Maryvale, and Maryvale is made up of a large Latino population, and the exodus of migrant families and Latino families are being felt in places like this,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK. So how many bottle of Pinol does a family need to buy in one year in order to justify the cost that we taxpayers pay to educate just one of their children? For a few pennies per bottle we are supposed to grieve their leaving?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

you said it sarum ....

awww several million POOR PEOPLE left the state , and now they won't be able to buy things using FOOD STAMPS anymore ? OH NO !!!!

WHO CARES, JUST AS LONG AS THEY LEAVE THERE AND THE U.S. AS A WHOLE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD THING. WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE NORTH CAROLINA WHEN EVER THEY LEAVE ARIZONA, THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO ANOTHER ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES. SO JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE LEAVING THE ONLY STATE WITH A BACK BONE, IT MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LEAVING THE COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT THEM TO DO

[quote]...the Health Department...

They have been tracking a steady decline in new Hispanic births since 2007.

The department said, [b]“Hispanic or Latino women experienced a substantial decrease of 16.1 percent, 2.9 times greater than the overall decline for non-Hispanic Arizona resident women.â€
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

[quote="forest"][quote]...the Health Department...

They have been tracking a steady decline in new Hispanic births since 2007.

The department said, [b]“Hispanic or Latino women experienced a substantial decrease of 16.1 percent, 2.9 times greater than the overall decline for non-Hispanic Arizona resident women.â€

Re: "[i]Guzman had said that what she calls the “exodusâ€

Those who profit from Illegals, Mexican government, American government, business, those it hurts, American citizen.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It's all about them.
    Then they don't even have the courtesy to buy Pinesol brand.

The link to the story doesn't work for me. This is the correct link.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ph ... o-find-out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast