Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="ReformUSA2012"][quote="forest"][quote]...the Health Department...

They have been tracking a steady decline in new Hispanic births since 2007.

The department said, [b]“Hispanic or Latino women experienced a substantial decrease of 16.1 percent, 2.9 times greater than the overall decline for non-Hispanic Arizona resident women.â€
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The video at the link says the empty stores have graffitti on them. Guess they all haven't left the state yet.

The video also shows the store that opened and the only people that were shopping there were hispanic.

Has anyone else here been to an Amish store? They cater to all people and have a fantastic business because they welcome everyone. Amish people also speak a second language but when they speak it they don't yell and when they are around you they speak English. They also say please and thank you and are happy that you came in to shop.

Hispanic stores only cater to hispanic people. I will not go into the ones in my town again. They do not say thank you, many of the clerks do not speak english and they act like they don't want your business. There are always groups of men standing around loudly talking in spanish. I know enough spanish to know that the words they used are bad and the words they called me were evil.

working4change
    NEED HELP WITH NATIONAL RESPONSE HERE:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-229098.html

The only bisnesses that are truely affected are the bisness that cater to the hispanic people and the coment about how the economy just went back about five years sounds funny to me either her point is five years ago there was no hispanic population and just an empty strip mall or there's no sign of a recession either way dosent sound all that bad. I work with latinos and yes I see what this ladies point is but the one she fails to notice is that if we get rid of the illegal population yes there's going to be less latino people here since they make up most of the illegals in our country but it opens the door for legal citizens to work and buy stuff and just because they don't want to frequent her little crapy stripmall that just catered to a small cross section in that comunity dosent mean the economy in az going to shut down just because their black market labor force is moving some where else

Masucci said, for example, instead of buying Pine-Sol, a Mexican family may choose to buy Pinol, a similar product made in Mexico that they are more familiar with.
    These people are so nationalistic they cannot even by cleaner without that nationalism affecting their purchase!

Sure these people are going to assimilate!

Don't follow the pinol, follow the graffiti!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Guzman had said that what she calls the “exodusâ€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

[quote="thedramaofmylife"]"Guzman had said that what she calls the “exodusâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    looks lie those who are left behind still have the money to buy and waste ammo shooting up windows in an empty mall. What we really need to see is a worn down path leading back to the border with all the footprints pointed south.

i chrush all the mexican cookies and pastries when i walk by the shelf, just making sure that they are fresh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12