Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Businesses serving the Hispanic community say business is down, signaling that illegal immigrants are holding on to cash in anticipation of a move from the state, said David Castillo, co-founder of the Latin Association of Arizona, a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners.

"(Brewer) signed the law, and everything fell apart," Castillo said. "It's devastating."
    Why do we have "Latin Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners? How about we have a WASP Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for the thousands of 1oth generation American business owners serving only their "community"?

What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with the press that doesn't see the discrimination against others embedded in an "association" devoted to commerce by one group only for their own group based on ethnicity?
    Sorry, they based their business success on targeting ILLEGALS as their customers. Maybe they can move their business to the origins of their preferred customer source.
    Exactly. And that is so wrong. So so wrong. How can a federal government or any state government support such a thing as an ethnic based association whose mission is to serve only 1 group that happens to an illegal group??!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Businesses serving the Hispanic community say business is down, signaling that illegal immigrants are holding on to cash in anticipation of a move from the state, said David Castillo, co-founder of the Latin Association of Arizona, a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners.

"(Brewer) signed the law, and everything fell apart," Castillo said. "It's devastating."
    Why do we have "Latin Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for nearly 400 first-generation Hispanic business owners? How about we have a WASP Association of Arizona", a chamber of commerce for the thousands of 1oth generation American business owners serving only their "community"?

What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with the press that doesn't see the discrimination against others embedded in an "association" devoted to commerce by one group only for their own group based on ethnicity?
    Sorry, they based their business success on targeting ILLEGALS as their customers. Maybe they can move their business to the origins of their preferred customer source.
    Exactly. And that is so wrong. So so wrong. How can a federal government or any state government support such a thing as an ethnic based association whose mission is to serve only 1 group that happens to an illegal group??!!
    Sad but simple, "Just Follow the Money!" Our Elitist Politicians serve their Elitist Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups first and only the Citizens when they are forced into a corner afraid to lose their phony baloney jobs.

Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law USA TODA

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    "If I were alone, I'd try to stay. But I have a family, and I have to find a place where we can live with more freedom," said Cruz,
    If you want freedom, move your ass to Mexico!! In fact an illegal Mexican once told me the US is nice, but there is more freedom in Mexico!
    YOU GO Bowman, ROFLMAO I CAN'T HELP IT, THIS IS TOO FUNNY.

AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, THEY AREN'T GOING FAR. THEY ARE JUST GOING TO SNIFF OUT THE NEXT STATE WHERE THEY THINK THEY ARE WELCOME AND SETTLE THERE. I WISH LIKE HELL THAT THEY WOULD ALL JUST GO HOME, THEN MAYBE THE JOBS THEY VACATE WILL BE FILLED BY U.S. CITIZENS. IMO, THE U.S. ECONOMY WILL NOT BOUNCE BACK UNTIL ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NO LONGER IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE NOT THE ONES WHO PAY INCOME TAXES, AND THAT IS HOW MONEY IS CIRCULATED OUT IN THE ECONOMY. THEY ARE A BIG PART OF THE REASON OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HOLE.

Since Houston and Texas pretty much function as Sanctuaries for the ILLEGALS we should be prepared for more ILLEGALS; of course we don't seem to have enough jobs for all of our ILLEGALS now wondering the streets looking for trouble. I can see our Houston and Texas ILLEGALS wanting the borders of TEXAS defended from the ARIZONA ILLEGALS!

nah, the ones in texas will welcome the ones from arizona.
    maybe some will go to California. since its close to arizona.
    that way they dont have to drive too far. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Arizona's new state motto is

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME, BUT YOU CAN'T STAY HERE.
    AND WE SURE AS HECK DON'T WANT YOU TO SETTLE IN N.C. SO JUST KEEP ON TRUCKING I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING TO MY STATE.

"When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change, you will change".

Arizona found it more difficult to suffer, so it changed.

Illegal aliens are finding it more difficult to suffer, so they are changing.

Texas and California will soon find it more difficult to suffer, they too, will soon change.

America herself has found it has become more difficult to suffer the atrocities of the illegal alien invasion, and so she is choosing to change.

It's about time!!
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    "When it becomes more difficult to suffer than to change, you will change".

Arizona found it more difficult to suffer, so it changed.

Illegal aliens are finding it more difficult to suffer, so they are changing.

Texas and California will soon find it more difficult to suffer, they too, will soon change.

America herself has found it has become more difficult to suffer the atrocities of the illegal alien invasion, and so she is choosing to change.

It's about time!!
    Outstanding point, melena29!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast