Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Holder v. Arpaio: Sheriff’s attorneys met with Justice Dep

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, allegations of civil rights violations

Holder v. Arpaio: Sheriff’s attorneys met with Justice Dept. today

By Jim Kouri
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010

U.S. Justice Department attorneys are met today with Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona, as they look into allegations of civil rights violations in his department’s treatment of illegal aliens. So far, the discussion remains confidential, but insiders say the attorneys are going over what files were already provided to the DoJ and what files need to be provided.

Justice Department investigators say that they gave the sheriff’s lawyers over a week to turn over documents and cooperate with their inquiry.

Attorney General Eric Holder is continuing his more than one year investigation into whether Arpaio’s policies and law enforcement sweeps discriminate against illegal aliens.

The popular Arpaio, who is called “America’s toughest sheriffâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had the pleasure of meeting America's most courageous Sheriff last weekend at the Tea Party in Hereford,God Speed Sheriff!

On what basis could any treatment of an illegal alien by a Sheriff's Department be a federal civil rights violation?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DOES ANYONE OTHER THAN ME THINK THAT THOSE WHO ARE BEING SO PROTECTIVE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DRUG CARTELS FROM MEXICO ARE GETTING A PIECE OF THE ACTION (MONEY). AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR THEM. THE WAY I SEE IT, SEEING THAT THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS, THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS, CIVIL OR OTHER WISE BUT THE DRUG CARTELS ARE BEING TREATED BETTER THAN YOU AND I IN THE SENSE THAT WE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GROW AND CULTIVATE WEED ON FEDERAL LAND OR ANY ANY LAND AS FAR AS THAT GOES.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    DOES ANYONE OTHER THAN ME THINK THAT THOSE WHO ARE BEING SO PROTECTIVE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DRUG CARTELS FROM MEXICO ARE GETTING A PIECE OF THE ACTION (MONEY). AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR THEM. THE WAY I SEE IT, SEEING THAT THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS, THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS, CIVIL OR OTHER WISE BUT THE DRUG CARTELS ARE BEING TREATED BETTER THAN YOU AND I IN THE SENSE THAT WE WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GROW AND CULTIVATE WEED ON FEDERAL LAND OR ANY ANY LAND AS FAR AS THAT GOES.
    I do, LadySt.Claire, because like you I can't for the life of me think of any other reason for sanctuary cities, lawsuits against Arizona, the Open Borders Lobby, or federal civil rights fishing expeditions by the US Department of Justice against Maricopa County.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn