Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Political Process is the way to achieve change in our Nation. I may be different then some and confess I feel good when I make comments on the source articles presented on this website from almost every state and find that most who comment from around our country believe as I do and I'm not alone.

The good news is that most of the comments on the source articles are NOT Pro-ILLEGAL. I have noticed in the last few months that even in the North and Northeast most of the comments have NOT been Pro-ILLEGAL to the "Pro-ILLEGAL articles". Citizens continue to comment on these articles while our Politicians with any luck weaken, hopefully the Politicians read or are informed about the comments their Pro-ILLEGAL articles receive.

This is why it is important to comment at the individual source articles level even though it may seem redundant to the commenter; the Citizens reading the articles and comments on their home news source may have never been exposed to the points we attempt to communicate and/or they may find that most who comment from around our country believe as they do and they are not alone.

The comments on the source article are again falling back on calling anyone who is not Pro-ILLEGALS a RACIST! - " For a LACK of defensible arguments to protect their ILLEGALS the Pro-ILLEGAL Elitists, Elitist Politicians, Elitist Political Contributors, ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, and other Special Interest Groups benefiting from the ILLEGALS always fall back on name calling, attacking anyone who disagrees attempting to label them as racists."

WHAT!!!

I agree with him..it's unfair to punish a whole group of people for one's persons mistake. Illegal immigrants have to settle for what they are willing to get..unlike actual citizens who all they can think about is the money. I agree that anyone who commits a crime should be punished..whether its an illegal resident or legal. People come to America to make a better living and all the racism going on and laws being passed is not really helping, it takes real courage to accept the fact that not everyone is responsible for ones stupid decisions...all everyone sees around is how they are going to do this and that to illegal immigrants but no one ever speaks up or enforces something big on a person who commits a crime and is a legal citizen where is the human equality on that.

Some of the posters do not have to identify as an "educated" lawyer or a want to be lawyer; the condescending, patronizing, and arrogant character of their comments demonstrates to anyone that they are superior individuals although being an "educated" lawyer or a want to be lawyer authenticates their professed Elitist status. My concern is my family and my country that your fellow "educated" Elitist Politicians, no doubt a good number are "educated" lawyers, and their Elitist Political Contributors desire to turn our nation into just another Third World Country for all of our Citizens except of course the want to be lawyers and the other "educated" Elitists they represent. The problem is the "educated" Elitist Politicians from the two "major" Political Parties are willing to turn the United States into a welfare state to insure most of our Citizens obtain Third World status by importing ILLEGALS to take United States Citizen’s jobs or outsourcing United States Citizen’s jobs to Third World Countries. There is no surprise in the fact that the want to be lawyers will continue to defend the ILLEGALS serving their Special Interest Groups by insuring their "bottom line" will improve while United States Citizens provide the benefits to their ILLEGALS.

Lawyer2be wrote: -
    People come to America to make a better living and all the racism going on and laws being passed is not really helping,
    "We got a lot of racism goin on round here." That is a paraphrase of some famous quote, or maybe its a line from a movie, I can't remember. I can hear it though. It seems it was an older guy, with a deep voice, with maybe a southern accent? The original line didn't have anything to do with racism, I added that....... Anyway, sorry, I digress.

Lawyer2be - You have received inadequate counsel. Your "racism" accusation just exposes your complete lack of any good argument to justify the illegal invasion of a sovereign nation, so you try to silence the rational opposition with the ol' racism thing. I'm kind of surprised you thought that would work in these here parts.

The Ethnocentric Enablers have apparently been able to convince you the racism charge would work. They are mistaken.

You state we want to "punish a whole group of people for one person's mistake". We just want the whole group of people who are illegal aliens to go home now.

You state "the actual citizens only think about money". The illegal aliens violate our borders and laws for more money.

You state the illegal aliens "have to settle for what they can get", unlike US citizens. Uh, ya. Illegal aliens should be getting diddly squat here.

Signed,
    InvaderFree2Be
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

MW
    Dixie wrote:

So the police union doesn't want to arrest criminals. That's nice.
    They know it's a crime right or have they been fooled by Napolitano?
    Yes, the police union does want to question residents about their immigration status. It's the mayor who is against it. The police union is fed up with it, especially since six of their own have been killed by illegal aliens.

The union asked White to order Chief Hurtt to drop the 1993 general order prohibiting Houston police from questioning residents about their immigration status, or reporting them to immigration agents.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12