Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How far will Trump's illegal immigration plans go? (ALIPAC)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How far will Trump's illegal immigration plans go? (ALIPAC)

How far will Trump's illegal immigration plans go?

Monday, November 14, 2016
    | Chad Groening (OneNewsNow.com)

An immigration enforcement organization contends that President-elect Donald Trump won't be able to implement his immigration enforcement agenda – unless the American public remains engaged in the process.
    Promising to close down the southern border is arguably the most defining issue that propelled Trump to victory in last Tuesday’s duel against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
    Now, the question many Americans are asking is: How much of the immigration agenda Trump touted during his campaign can – and will – be implemented?
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) president William Gheen believes that many Americans will be disappointed that Trump won't be able to implement everything he proposed on the campaign trail.
    "I think it would be dangerous for everybody to assume that just because Donald Trump has been elected that all those things will happen [like] they want,” he insists. “That's not been my experience. And the pro-illegal aliens politicans – like Paul Ryan and John McCain and all the Democrats and the people in the media and the Soros groups – they're all still in power."
    Gheen maintains that just how much can be accomplished to stop illegal immigration will depend on the same people who worked hard to get Trump elected.
    "If everybody goes home and sits down, a lot of it – or most of it … or all of it – is not going to happen,” the immigration expert argues. “We have to keep the American public engaged in the process. And that will probably be the single-most determining factor of how much does or does not happen."
    Gheen stresses that immigration reform-minded citizens need to take their fight to Washington if they truly want to see the change they voted for last week.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/politics-g...ation-plans-go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we go again. Trump has vowed to something about illegal immigration, this is how he won the election. Nobody has made any real effort to do anything about illegal immigration, not even Ronald Reagan who gave us our last amnesty. A Republican icon did this.

The man has not even assumed office yet and yet we are somehow obliged to wring our hands trying to decide if he is really going to do something.

He has already done plenty simply by stupidly repeating over and over again, "Yes, we will build The Wall. Who is going to pay for The Wall? Yes, Mexico will pay for The Wall."

Trump is entering unknown territory over illegal immigration when he enters the White House January 20. He is going to build The Wall. What else is he going to do? Look at him when he says, "Yes we are going to build The Wall."

What do you think? Really.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Trump is going to build the wall and secure the borders and ports. This is a smart man who knows how to do stuff.

I think Trump is going to organize law enforcement at all levels to handle the deportations of illegal aliens starting with those with criminal records or connections, including misdemeanors, and those on welfare. That's what he said and that's what he's going to do.

I think Trump is going to reverse all Executive Orders allowing illegal aliens of any group to remain in the United States.

I think Trump is going to defund Sanctuary cities to every extent possible.

I think Trump is going figure out how best to end automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens.

I think Trump is going to pause/reduce legal immigration as well.

I think ALIPAC and all the organizations fighting illegal immigration and massive excess legal immigration need to stay very active and provide all the support to Trump that we can to keep the pressure on our politicians and state and local governments.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think Trump is going to build the wall and secure the borders and ports. This is a smart man who knows how to do stuff.

I think Trump is going to organize law enforcement at all levels to handle the deportations of illegal aliens starting with those with criminal records or connections, including misdemeanors, and those on welfare. That's what he said and that's what he's going to do.

I think Trump is going to reverse all Executive Orders allowing illegal aliens of any group to remain in the United States.

I think Trump is going to defund Sanctuary cities to every extent possible.

I think Trump is going figure out how best to end automatic birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens.

I think Trump is going to pause/reduce legal immigration as well.

I think ALIPAC and all the organizations fighting illegal immigration and massive excess legal immigration need to stay very active and provide all the support to Trump that we can to keep the pressure on our politicians and state and local governments.
    I think we're going to have to wait and see.

One things for sure, he's on the right track. I say this knowing that Sen. Jeff Sessions and Kris Korbach are an important part of his transition team. Those two guys will make sure the right people get into the right jobs on anything dealing with immigration.

Heard on Fox News last night that Sen. Jeff Sessions is looking at the Attorney General job. We'll see .....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, just watch what happens. It's going to be the most exciting uplifting Presidency in our lifetimes. The CORRUPT MEDIA told everyone for weeks he was going to lose, he didn't, he won 31 states. The CORRUPT MEDIA told everyone the stock market would tank if Trump was elected, it didn't, it soared. The CORRUPT MEDIA is telling everyone he's "hedging" on his promises, he isn't, he's ramping up on every single one of them.

So yes, "wait and see". It will be the best watch you've had in a long, long time.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn