Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: How Jeff Sessions got Trump to stop protecting Dreamers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You're entitled to your view, but if you think Trump Supporters are disappointed with Trump ending DACA, then you just aren't thinking right. We're thrilled he ended DACA. Many of us oppose amnesty of any kind for anyone, some support an exception for the Dreamers, and those of us who oppose amnesty for anyone will fight any amnesty legislation in Congress. So I'm a little lost on the strategy of trying to piss us off and how you think that in some way benefits our mutual cause to end illegal immigration once and for all. But, as the young people say today .... whatever!
    I'd say most Trump supporters are beyond disappointed with the latest revelations on Trump's demands for a DACA amnesty. Sessions left Trump with no choice in the matter. Obviously Trump went to Sessions with the request that he fight for DACA in court and Sessions refused. So, now that Trump can't fight to continue DACA in court, he's going for the whole enchilada ....... a full blown DACA amnesty! With maybe the exception of you, I don't think anyone against an illegal alien amnesty is happy about that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some like me are not happy with any further action to promote an amnesty for DACAs by Trump, but there are a lot, hopefully not enough, but plenty who want an exception to amnesty for these "dreamers". The PR campaign on behalf of the "kids", "who know no country but this one", "who have worked hard and studied hard", "who through no fault of their own ended up here", "cruel to remove them to a country they don't know and don't even speak the language", blah blah blah blah ... has been very effective, completely wrong, but still effective.

It seems to me that you are more interested in Destroying Trump than you are in Destroying DACA Amnesty. I'm not in that camp. I'm thrilled that Trump ended DACA and have and will continue to work very hard at defeating any attempt by the US Congress to pass any amnesty, DACA, Dreamer, or any other type of amnesty. I want them all deported, every single illegal alien in the United States, all 30 plus million of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

It seems to me that you are more interested in Destroying Trump than you are in Destroying DACA Amnesty. I'm not in that camp. I'm thrilled that Trump ended DACA and have and will continue to work very hard at defeating any attempt by the US Congress to pass any amnesty, DACA, Dreamer, or any other type of amnesty. I want them all deported, every single illegal alien in the United States, all 30 plus million of them.
    Well, let me straighten you out on that right now. My goal is not to destroy Trump but to get enough people to see what he's doing and hope they get active enough (phone calls, emails, faxes, visits, etc.) to do something before it's to late. We need to be loud and show our anger and disappointment. It's one of those 'squeekly wheel gets the grease' deals.

I voted for Trump, but I'm not a cheerleader. When he is in the wrong, I'm going to call him on it. That shouldn't be hard for you or anyone else to understand. Trump has broken several promises to us and I'm not happy about it. Praising and making excuses for him just emboldens him. Trump needs to know his supporters will abandon him if he abandons them!

I will say this here and now. If Trump signs an amnesty bill, I'm though with him. I can support no man or woman in the White House that supports amnesty for illegal aliens!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When someone does something for me that I wanted them to do, I'm thrilled and grateful for it. But best of luck with your approach.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems trump's public ridiculing of Jeff Sessions last month was because Jeff stands in the way of giving amnesty to DACAs. trump wanted him to resign. Would not be surprised if the evil crew of kelly, duke, javanka were behind the criticism of a man that is 100% on the job and does not play down in the mud like they do with pretense and lies.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    When someone does something for me that I wanted them to do, I'm thrilled and grateful for it. But best of luck with your approach.
    I'm sorry to hear you think Trump is doing something for you by offering his guaranteed sigsnature to amnesty legislation. His goal is not to actually end anything, but to prolong DACA protection until he can get legislation to legalize them.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    It seems trump's public ridiculing of Jeff Sessions last month was because Jeff stands in the way of giving amnesty to DACAs. trump wanted him to resign. Would not be surprised if the evil crew of kelly, duke, javanka were behind the criticism of a man that is 100% on the job and does not play down in the mud like they do with pretense and lies.
    Trump said it was about Sessions recusing himself from the Russia investigation. Trump was livid about that when it happened, because he didn't think it was necessary or right. Trump is really fed up with the Russia Hoax and I certainly understand why. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear he can do anything about it except ride it out.

trump wanted rid of sessions, doesn't matter what he said at the time. Do you really think he would come out and say this man is in my way for this and that?

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you think Trump is doing something for you by offering his guaranteed sigsnature to amnesty legislation. His goal is not to actually end anything, but to prolong DACA protection until he can get legislation to legalize them.

You are sorry, MW, because that isn't what I said. I am kicking somewhat of an ironic kick out of listening to you call Trump a liar, a dishonorable person, who has betrayed the American People, while at the same time believing every word he says to the press or in a tweet or every leak that someone said he said.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!

DACA is over in a legal, orderly and fair-minded manner that will hopefully withstand lawsuits and prevail in court rulings.

The issue is now in the hands of Congress and the Courts. Will Trump sign an amnesty bill if one reaches his desk? Who knows! Reagan did. So, that's just a bridge to be crossed if it ever happens. Will Trump fight the lawsuits against his ending DACA? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    trump wanted rid of sessions, doesn't matter what he said at the time. Do you really think he would come out and say this man is in my way for this and that?
    Trump loves Jeff Sessions, he's just very upset about the time, energy, distraction and bull of the Russia Hoax Investigation, and is extremely frustrated that Sessions, his administration's Attorney General, is out of the loop on that. When Trump's upset with you, he lets everybody know about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast