Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I HAVE A NEW ONE> NEED YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS ONE.....

What do you think about the Americans who are starting relationships and even families with these illegals. Do they not realize that more than likely they have husbands, wives and children back in thier own country? I see so many, especially women struggling with children of illegals who have found ways to bring thier original families here and have totally forgotton about the family they made here. I see many that have been left behind becuase the person decided to move on. There's no collecting child support or allimony or anything. You don't even know if the person you had the relationship with even told you his/her real name. You have no way of knowing! It's in my opinion that it's plain out ignorant!! Where are your values? You (the people who are doing this) need to take a step back and realize: IT"S THE CHILDREN WHO ULTIMATELY SUFFER!! You also need to realize that more times than not, you are being used, just as the entire country is being used!

I defintely agree with you. American citizens getting involved with these illegal aliens are at times blinded by love you know, other illegal aliens do love the one's they are with and will honestly take care of their significant other's but those that are practically raping (i use this term loosely) their wife like their raping the american land is disgusting. In the end these children will suffer the most and it's sad.

I say that if people are crazy enough to get involved in these relationships, they deserve whatever they get. The children are a different matter, it's not their fault, it's the fault of the parents. I used to work with an illegal man who had a wife and several kids back home in Mexico but he chased American women everyday and would lie to them about being married back in Mexico. I wonder if his wife had any idea of what he was up to? Probably not..........
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"