Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA: Gang member arrested in shooting

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news ... 5106&rfi=6

Gang member arrested in shooting
    Chad Nation, Staff Writer
    06/16/2006

An Omaha man has been charged in connection with the shootings of two Omaha teenagers on Saturday at the Sinclair station on 24th Street near Interstate 80.

Roberto Lamadrid-Campuzan, 18, faces several charges stemming from the 1:30 a.m. shooting.

The shooting appears to be gang related. According to reports, Lamadrid-Campuzan told officers that he is currently a member of the MS gang in Omaha and has been for about four years.

On Saturday, MS gang members were at Eddy's on 24th Street and found out that members of 18th Street gang were in the Sinclair parking lot. People from both gangs began displaying gang symbols and yelling at each other.

Lamadrid-Campuzan said that he saw two Hispanic males from the 18th Street gang pull out shotguns, so he pulled a handgun out of his right front pocket, pointed it at the two males and began firing. He then fled the area in a vehicle and drove to the Missouri River near Lake Manawa. He reportedly told officers that he threw his gun into the river so he wouldn't be caught with it.

Jose Jacinto, 15, was shot in the left hip. He was taken to the University of Nebraska Medical Center by rescue squad where he was treated and released.

Shortly after the first report of the shooting, police were called to the Creighton University Medical Center where a carload of people arrived with Edgar Ramirez, 17, who had been shot in the back.

On Thursday, members of Immigration and Customs Enforcement picked up Lamadrid-Campuzan on federal charges and transported him to Pottawattamie County Corrections. Reports stated that he is not a U.S. resident.

Lamadrid-Campuzan is charged with two counts of attempted murder, two counts of assault while participating in a felony, intimidation with a dangerous weapon, going armed with intent, carrying weapons, criminal gang participation and reckless use of a firearm resulting in serious injury. He is being held on a $200,000 bond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The culture of the South American Latino countries in the streets of the USA. This is nothing out of the ordinary in these countries, this kind of thing goes on constantly. It is part of their lifestyle, it is what they are used to.

I guess we better get used to it too.

No......don't think I'll ever get used to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to be a hard ass here, I say let them kill each other off, makes no difference to me! good riddance.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty I do not have a problem with that either. The more they take care of each other the less we have to do.

But you just know they are actively recruiting within the country and importing more in from the outside. Their numbers will continue to grow.