Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opperation Wagon Wheel!

Colorado Videos

Free trip home for the Holidays. Saw some chick running around with the Mexican Flag.

Several Videos on the right side.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/10 ... etail.html
    Hear the whine, "he didn't do anything wrong", "yes he is here illegaly".
    They just don't get it!

Video
    http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_ ... 00653.html

Video - Look for small red bar on right Web Extras
    http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2006 ... O/61212019

For all those people out there trying to stop ICE, I think they should ask them "Want some of this too"?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If these aliens are using STOLEN SS numbers, and IF Swift was actually using the Basic Pilot program....why wouldn't it have identified these numbers as being either stolen, with an incorrect name (Smith vs. Martinez), etc?

And I'm sorry, but until whatever number of 'prospective' aliens are actually marched back across the border, I'll hold off on celebrating. What are the chances of them actually being deported and how many hours will it take for them to return with an open border?

http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2006 ... S/61212018

Group II: ICE raid arrest warrants

Staff Reports
    December 12, 2006

10:58 update: Mismatched height and weight.

The Greeley Tribune is reviewing the affidavits of 25 arrest warrants filed Monday afternoon at Weld District Court in connection with an United States Immigration Customs Enforcement raid on Swift & Co. plants in Greeley and other locations. We will post updates of the affidavits in groups of five at a time. These posts will contain excerpts and summaries of some of the affidavits. Here is the second group:

• On Feb. 9, 2003, Flavio Alvarado-Villagrana filled out forms identifying him as a citizen with Kansas I.D. FTC records show Alvarado-Villagrana is a resident of Colorado and filed a complaint that someone was using his information to for employment purposes. ICE agents compared a photo of Alvarado-Villagrana with that of the Swift employee and determined they are different people. Alvarado-Villagrana told ICE agents he wished to pursue charges.

• On May 15, 2003, a man identifying himself as Aaron Rey Juarez filled out forms identifying him as citizen with a Wyoming I.D. FTC records show Juarez is actually a California resident, and he believes his information may have been stolen when he lost his wallet. ICE agents compared his driver’s license photo with a photo of the Swift employee and determined they are not the same people. Juarez’s wife told agents her husband had never lived in Colorado or Wyoming and someone had used his I.D. to apply for at least seven places, including “Swift Beef Company.”

• On Nov. 21, 2005, a woman claiming to be Maria Benavente filled out forms identifying her as a citizen with a California I.D. FTC records show Benavente is actually a resident of Texas and filed a complaint after she got a letter from the IRS. ICE agents compared photos of Benavente and the Swift employee and determined they are different people. Benavente told agents she has never lived in California, has never been employed and is about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 220 pounds. The warrant is filed for a woman who is about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 153 pounds.

• On Aug. 6, 2001, a woman claiming to be Karina Jimenez filled out forms identifying her as a citizen with a Utah I.D. FTC records show Jimenez is actually a California resident and filed a complaint after the IRS contacted her and said someone had used her information for employment purposes in Colorado and Texas. ICE agents compared photos of Jimenez and the Swift employee and determined they were different people. Jimenez told agents she has never lived in Utah and is a U.S. citizen by birth. She said she wished to pursue charges.

• On Apr. 8, 2005, a woman claiming to be Theresa Sanchez filled out forms identifying her as a citizen with a Colorado I.D. FTC records show Sanchez is actually a Texas resident and filed a complaint after she got a statement from the IRS in Jan. 2003, that her tax refund of $5,400 was being held because she had failed to report $120,000 in wages since 1996. ICE agents compared photos of Sanchez and the Swift employee and determined they are different people. Sanchez told an ICE agent she has only lived in Texas and is about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. The arrest warrant is for a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds. According to the FTC the suspect used Sanchez’s name and social security number for jobs, college and to get unemployment benefits. Sanchez provided several addresses for the suspect and thought she might have gotten her information from her ex-husband. She also said she has been denied credit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BACK
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if this additional focus on Identity Theft is a result of our campaign calling for ID Theft and ICE Charges in the Smithfield Foods Inc. situation?

This is the first time I have seen this added and it follows our activists launching hundreds of calls and e-mails about Smithfield.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I wonder if this additional focus on Identity Theft is a result of our campaign calling for ID Theft and ICE Charges in the Smithfield Foods Inc. situation?

This is the first time I have seen this added and it follows our activists launching hundreds of calls and e-mails about Smithfield.

W
    It is nice to think that we had a hand in it.

President Bush signed a tough new identity theft bill into law on July 15th
    When it took effect (I think 90 days later) it made ID theft a federal crime.

Contact Swift & elected representatives

Contact Swift and ask them to fully cooperate with the federal govt's investigation. I recomment the following contact -

Sean McHugh
    Vice President/Investor Relations, Public Relations and Communications
    Swift & Company
    1770 Promontory Circle
    Greeley, CO 80634
    (970) 506-7490
    Sean.McHugh@Swiftbrands.com

Remember, Swift has been trying to play by the rules. Ask them to fully cooperate with the govt's investigation, discharge all illegal aliens & continuously improve their hiring practices. We must ask the govt. to improve the SSN verification process.

They presently verify SSNs. Unfortunately, the govt. program doesn't inform Swift that a number may be stolen or used twice. The govt. program merely verifys the number is valid. This program MUST be IMPROVED & EXPANDED.

I'll also be contacting my elected representatives to inform them of this concrete evidence of illegal aliens stealing American identities and American jobs.

I hope the govt's program is improved to verify SSNs and report potential new employees may NOT be assigned a SSN number if someone else is using it.

Let's make use of this enforcement action.

After reading Jimpaz post, this bunch sound guilty to me.
    Identity theft is a felony, these people willfully committed a felony and thought they could explain it away because they "had to do it to get a job" and that is just BS.
    I am tired of them sticking these babies up and whining about them not having a father anymore. A lot of people that commit crimes have kids, they still commit crimes and go to jail. They make the choice and ignorance of the law is no excuse.

We are a Nation of Laws, to quote every politician on Capitol Hill, and we want them enforced.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    duece wrote:

Atleast super spineless Salazar stepped in to make a statement. I can't wait till that guys election day comes up.
    Oh, there will be others not far behind. Rep. Guiterrez, Sen. Durbin, Rep. Reyes, Sen. Martinez, etc., etc., etc. will eventually have their say on this issue too. Unfortunately, it's normally our elected politicians that end up undermining efforts to enforce immigration laws.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mrazmerized
    If these aliens are using STOLEN SS numbers, and IF Swift was actually using the Basic Pilot program....why wouldn't it have identified these numbers as being either stolen, with an incorrect name (Smith vs. Martinez), etc?

And I'm sorry, but until whatever number of 'prospective' aliens are actually marched back across the border, I'll hold off on celebrating. What are the chances of them actually being deported and how many hours will it take for them to return with an open border?
    I agree this is like being stranded in the desert and coming across a thimble full of water, its not much but its hope.

I live in this community and after being the little guy and watching illegals and their supporters continually poke the bear with a stick, it is uplifting to see the bear finally turned around and bit them in the butt.

I'm headed down there now to see what things look like.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast