Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Again: Illegal Alien Charged With Raping Woman In Maryland ‘Sanctuary County’

September 10, 2019 by Dave Gibson

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD – In late August, police arrested Oluwakayode Adewole Adebusuyi, after he reportedly raped a woman inside his car in Silver Spring.

In a press release, the Montgomery County Police Department reported the following:

Detectives from the Montgomery County Department of Police – Special Victims Investigations Division (SVID) have charged Oluwakayode Adewole Adebusuyi, age 26, of the 3300 block of Willow Crescent Drive in Fairfax, Virginia, with the second-degree rape, assault, and false imprisonment of a 28-year-old female that occurred in Silver Spring.

On August 24 at approximately 11:46 p.m., 2nd District officers responded to the 6900 block of Clarendon Road in Bethesda for the report of a female crying in the middle of the road. The female stated to arriving officers that she had been raped.

The investigation by detectives determined that earlier in the evening the victim had been at a bar in Silver Spring when she began to feel nauseous. The victim told detectives that the suspect, who was also in the bar and who has a mutual friend with the victim, had offered to let her sleep in his Toyota sedan which was parked outside. The victim accepted the suspect’s offer and she fell asleep in his car.

After falling asleep in the Toyota, the victim was eventually awoken when the suspect entered the car and began raping her.

After the rape, the suspect drove his car out of the area with the victim still inside. The victim repeatedly asked the suspect to let her out of his car, but the suspect refused. The victim eventually exited the Toyota while the car was on Clarendon Road.

Once outside of the suspect’s car, the victim screamed for help and the suspect fled the area in his vehicle

Nearby residents who had heard the victim’s call for help contacted police.

During the investigation, detectives identified Adebusuyi as the suspect. On August 27, detectives obtained an arrest warrant for Adebusuyi charging him with rape, assault, and false imprisonment.

Of course, Montgomery County has a ‘sanctuary policy’ in place for illegal aliens, and local law enforcement is basically forbidden to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

So, what the Montgomery County Police left out of their press release was the fact that Adebusuyi is
    in the country illegally from Nigeria.
    ICE stated: “On Sept. 1, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers lodged a detainer with the Montgomery County Detention Center on unlawfully present Nigerian national Oluwakayode Adewole Adebusuyi. Adebusuyi was arrested Aug. 28 on local charges, including rape.”

Also, on Monday, ABC 7 News’ Kevin Lewis revealed the fact that
    a year earlier, Adebusuyi had been taken into custody in Montgomery County on similar charges (2nd-degree assault, 4th-degree sex offense and false imprisonment).

However, prosecutors failed to bring the case to court, and all charges were dropped against the Nigerian national.

Despite the detainer, if Adebusuyi makes his $250,000 bail,
    Montgomery County officials will not hold him for ICE, but will instead, give them ‘a courtesy call,’ informing them of his release.

Adebusuyi is also a driver for multiple rideshare services, such as Uber and Lyft, thus police fear he may have many more victims.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/again-illegal-alien-charged-with-raping-woman-in-maryland-sanctuary-county/

Last edited by Beezer; 01-22-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Previously Deported Child Molester Re-Arrested In Arizona

September 9, 2019 by Dave Gibson

U.S. Customs and Border Protection press release…

TUCSON, AZ – U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a previously deported sex offender on Wednesday after he reentered the country illegally near Hereford.

Tucson Sector agents apprehended Heliodoro Regino-Garcia,
    a 44-year-old Mexican national, early Wednesday evening during a vehicle stop that resulted in a human smuggling case.

Agents discovered five illegal aliens in a Toyota Yaris with a United States citizen driver. The driver was arrested on human smuggling charges. The illegal aliens, including Regino-Garcia, face federal prosecution for immigration violations. The vehicle was seized.

Regino-Garcia, was
    first deported in 2012, and was deported again in 2016.

Records checks revealed Regino-Garcia was convicted of molestation of a minor and sexual battery in 2015 by Fulton County, Georgia

Regino-Garcia is the second sex offender arrested by Tucson Sector Border Patrol in the past 10 days with a conviction in Georgia.

He will face federal prosecution for immigration violations.

All persons apprehended by the Border Patrol undergo criminal history checks using biometrics to ensure illegal aliens with criminal histories are positively identified.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/previously-deported-child-molester-re-arrested-in-arizona-4/

ACCORDING TO PELOSI, SCHUMER, AOC, BERNIE, WARREN, BIDEN, OMAR...

THERE IS "NO" CRISIS AT OUR BORDER!!!

THERE IS "NO" CRISIS IN OUR OWN COMMUNITIES DAY IN AND DAY OUT!

Illegal Alien Arrested On 16 Counts Of Child Sexual Assault In Missouri

September 4, 2019 by Dave Gibson

SEDALIA, MO (KSIS) – Sedalia Police arrested a 33-year-old man on multiple charges of
    child molestation and rape on Wednesday, Aug. 28 in the 2400 block of South Limit.

Hermelindo Lorenzo Guapillo-Chavaria was charged with 16 charges, including 10 counts of 1st degree child molestation, two counts of statutory sodomy, and one count each of 1st degree statutory sodomy, 1st degree statutory rape, 1st degree endangering the welfare of a child, and abuse of a child resulting in serious emotional injury.

Guapillo-Chavaria was taken to the Pettis County Jail with no bond.

Once fingerprints were obtained from Guapillo-Chavaria, it was discovered that his true identity is Alejandro Alcala-Ayala, born April 9, 1986.

The prosecutor has also filed additional charges of three counts of 1st degree child molestation, three counts of statutory sodomy and two counts of statutory rape.

Contact was made with US Immigration and Customs, and an ICE detainer was placed on him.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/illegal-alien-arrested-on-16-counts-of-child-sexual-assault-in-missouri/

School District Allowed Illegal Alien Child Molester To Work With Students

September 1, 2019 by Dave Gibson

CHARLOTTE, NC (The Charlotte Observer) – In April 2018, after Ricardo Mata had been charged with sexually assaulting
    a first-grader at Eastover Elementary School, then-schools Superintendent Clayton Wilcox assured families that the longtime Spanish-language volunteer had been thoroughly vetted.

“All CMS employees and volunteers must pass background checks,” Wilcox, who resigned in July, wrote in an email to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools parents on April 27, 2018.

“Mr. Mata passed the background checks because he had no prior criminal charges.”

According to public documents and a new lawsuit filed by the parents of the Eastover child, Wilcox’s statement was not true.

Whether Wilcox knew it or not, when CMS backgrounded Mata in 2013, investigators found at
    least two felony arrests, a criminal conviction that had been overturned on appeal and two incidents in which Mata was suspected of molesting young students, one of them from CMS, documents show.

Even so, school leaders appear to have done nothing to limit Mata’s access to hundreds of the district’s youngest children, according to documents from the lawsuit shared with the Observer.

For more than a decade before the 2013 investigation, as Mata’s language program “PlaySpanish” spread to as many as 15 CMS schools, district officials appear to have never checked Mata’s record — a security measure that CMS tells families is mandatory for all volunteers, the lawsuit says.

Had CMS acted on what its investigation uncovered in 2013, the Eastover
    child would not have been subjected to two years of sexual assaults from which she and her family still struggle, her father says.

“I’m shocked. I’m dismayed. I’m incredibly furious,” the father told the Observer this week. “The red flags were out there, and nobody did anything.”

CMS refused to comment Tuesday on a pending legal matter. Mata’s court-appointed attorney, Mecklenburg assistant public defender Peter Nicholson, could not be reached for comment.

The parents say in the lawsuit that their daughter, who participated in “PlaySpanish” in kindergarten and first grade, was repeatedly molested on school grounds.

Some of those assaults, they say, took place during “Lock-Downs,” Mata’s purported student-safety training sessions in which the classroom lights were turned off, and his after-school students were told to scatter, hide and stay quiet.

Mata, according to emails, notified CMS of those drills. Now, the Eastover parents wonder why an after-school language teacher offering security training did not raise alarms among school officials.
    According to the complaint, district officials and the school board received “credible information” in 2013 that Mata had molested a Matthews Elementary student enrolled in PlaySpanish.

The resulting probe by CMS police also uncovered a 2009 Charlotte-Mecklenburg police investigation into whether Mata had been responsible for the “forcible fondling” of a 6-year-old female student at the British International School in Ballantyne, an allegation that led to Mata being banned from that campus, the lawsuit says.

Read more…

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/school-district-allowed-illegal-alien-child-molester-to-work-with-students/

Last edited by Beezer; 01-22-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Charge: Illegal Alien Broke Into Home, Raped Woman And Her Child

January 22, 2020 by Dave Gibson

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – A 26-year-old woman is recounting a nightmare
    attack against her and her two innocent children inside their Wood Village apartment early Sunday morning.

With her voice nearly still gone from screaming, Talaya Waliser said on Tuesday that she wanted to take her story public to hold the suspect accountable and encourage any other possible victims to come forward.

Waliser said it all started when she was woken up by her 5-year-old daughter. She told the girl to go back to bed and began nursing her 6-month-old son.

“I remember looking at the clock,” she said. “It was 4:36 exact.”

It was at that time she saw a dark, shadowy figure in her doorway, Waliser said.

“I was like ‘Who are you?’ and then the light turns on. And, I just realize that there is a strange man in my house.

His pants were down to his ankles,”she said. “And I just remember grabbing my son and scooting up all the way to my headboard.”

Waliser says what unfolded next was an hour of pure horror.

The strange man, she said, suffocated and strangled her.

He then sexually assaulted her. He also choked her young daughter and sexually assaulted her, too.

“I remember kicking and kicking and kicking. And I remember punching him in the side of the head,” she said. “And he just was smiling and laughing the whole time.”

Waliser said the man used one hand to cover her nose and mouth, while his other hand covered her throat.

“I remember him gauging my eye, and that’s what this scratch is,” she said, pointing to a red cut on her face.

Waliser said the man began to overpower her.

“And he just kept forcing me,” she said. “And at this point, my daughter comes into my room and starts attacking him, kicking him, scratching him – doing whatever she can.”

Her daughter’s courageous move, Waliser said, distracted the man for a few seconds. It was long enough to reach for her phone.

“I’m literally doing this, looking out the corner of my eye, and I remember clicking on ‘Dial 911’. And I locked my phone. And then he caught me – and he grabbed my wrist as I’m trying to put the phone back down,” she said.

Waliser said the man then threw her phone across the room, where she heard it smash.
    It made her fear she was about to die.

“I was just thinking that I can’t believe ‘so this is it’. I couldn’t breathe. I just remember wanting air. I kept looking in the corner of my eye, seeing my son just screaming,” she said. “I couldn’t do anything about it.”

Waliser continued to fight back. She said she also begged him to leave her family alone.

“I told him, ‘you don’t have to do this’, ‘please stop’, ‘you could go’, ‘I don’t know who you are, just go – get out of my house’,” she said.

Then, suddenly, the man did.

“He just stopped doing what he was doing,” Waliser said. “He just looked at me and froze and then just turns around – and casually and just slowly walks out.”

That’s when Waliser said she picked up her phone and realized her call had gone through: 911 dispatchers had been listening the whole time.

By the time deputies arrived, the suspect had fled. They then asked Waliser for a description.

Three hours later, deputies said they found 24-year-old Alfredo Guzman-Padilla naked at another apartment complex.

However, clothes matching the description given to them by Waliser were found nearby, investigators said.

On Tuesday afternoon, Guzman-Padilla made his first court appearance on more than two dozen charges.

During her interview, Waliser asked FOX 12 if she could see his mugshot.

“That’s him,” she said.

“I feel like if he did it to me, he could’ve probably, most likely, have done it to other women,” she said. “And I want those other women to be able to come out and not be afraid.”

Tuesday night, Guzman remained behind bars at the jail on more than $137,000 bail.

A check of his criminal history revealed he has a 2017 conviction for assault and a 2019 arrest for public indecency.

View Guzman-Padilla’s long list of charges…

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/charge-illegal-alien-broke-into-home-raped-woman-and-her-child/

Last edited by Beezer; 01-22-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234