Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Charged with Sexual Assault

Illegal Alien Charged with Sexual Assault
    Last Update: Jun 27, 2007 6:37 PM

Save/Share Story
    digg reddit
    newsvine Google
    del.icio.us Yahoo!

Lower Paxton police arrest an illegal alien, who they say sexually assaulted a 7-year-old boy.

Police say 18-year-old Guillermo Dominquez Rodriguez is charged with indecent assault and indecent exposure among other charges.

It happened at the 5900 block of Devonshire Heights Road. On June 8, police received a report that the boy was visiting family members and was sexually assaulted. The suspect worked for and lived with the family at that address.

Rodriguez was arraigned and is now in Dauphin County Prison on $50,000 bail.

Copyright 2007 CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story.a ... 49b537e281
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I am sooooo sick of hearing of these lower than life scum perpetrating crime on Americans, be it children or adults!

When is our government going to GET IT? Alot of these people come here from third world cesspools,this is a way of life they are accustomed to. In many of these countries this behavior is accepted!

NO AMNESTY......SECURE THE BORDERS........DEPORT ALL THE CRIMINALS......SAVE AMERICA FROM THESE INVADERS!

That is so MOD EDIT And these are the scum that our leaders want here If I cant get to Sen. Nelsons office, I'll fax, type, call, whatever until we get a vote tomorrow. Lets all get a good nights sleep, and roll out in the morn. We can do this j
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Its storys like this that push me to make that "one more phone call" to
    Washington
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)