Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Child Molester Receives $4Million In Lawsuit

American Thinker
    Joshua Jamison
    July 11, 2010

Illegal Alien Child Molester Receives $4Million In Lawsuit - Largest settlement ever awarded by Orange County for an in-custody incident

The Obama Administration's failure to lock-down the southern border is now costing Americans more than just their lives, it's costing them money-a lot of money. The Examiner has more on the shocking story:

On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident.

Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.

According to his attorney, Ramirez suffered brain damage and now needs help walking. Attorney Mark Eisenberg also claims that his client has been left with an intellect of a 4-year-old child.

Despite the dire financial crisis facing Orange County, Ramirez received the largest settlement ever awarded by the county for an in-custody incident.

The Board of Supervisors made their decision in a closed-door session and have refused any comment on the matter.

This story has yet to be covered by the main stream media.

Source: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ter_r.html
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 09-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal Alien Child Molester Receives $4Million In Lawsu

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME

Despite the dire financial crisis facing Orange County, Ramirez received the largest settlement ever awarded by the county for an in-custody incident.
    ===================================

A new industry is born!

Illegally cross the border -> find a child -> sexually abuse (RAPE) the child -> get arrested -> get beaten in jail - > COLLECT MILLIONS FROM THE STUPID GRINGOS!
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 09-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

According to his attorney, Ramirez suffered brain damage and now needs help walking. Attorney Mark Eisenberg also claims that his client has been left with an intellect of a 4-year-old child.
    yea right, so how did a 4yr. old know to sue? Bet he has no problem blowing that money

The Board of Supervisors made their decision in a closed-door session and have refused any comment on the matter.

This story has yet to be covered by the main stream media.
    Why am I not surprised! Orange County has yet to meet an illegal invader it didn't fall in love with, even those who molest 6 year-old little girls in parks.

This scum bag sure had enough intellect left to find his way a lawyer. Also, no mention of this dirt bag illegal being deported. Did they throw in a green card to sweeten the pot for this scum bag. No matter, Orange County is a sanctuary county anyway. He will just go back To Santa Ana and blend in with all the other invaders.

If there's any justice in this world, the parents of the little girl molested will file a civil suit against this scum bag and take every penny of his money! I'm sure his snake attorney has already anticipated that move and has put the money in a judgment proof medical trust or some other sneaky maneuver.

He had brain damage before this incident! BTW...I wonder what kind of damage the little 6 year old girl is going to suffer....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The inmates who beat this tird are Mexicans.

I personally know Mark Eisenberg.

He is a great attorney and would have done the same for any race.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal

Who said anything about race? This is an illegal invader who molested a child. I'm sure mark eisenberg is a great attorney. It’s reassuring to know he doesn't discriminate, even against illegal invaders who molest children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe the parents of this little girl should hire Eisenburg to SUE the rapist.

I pray her family does Sue and take every red cent this divious B. got !! The damage to the little girl is much worse then the beating he got !!

If I lived in OC I would be calling the board members asking how much they gave the little girl for her life long pain and suffering !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Who said anything about race? This is an illegal invader who molested a child. I'm sure mark eisenberg is a great attorney. It’s reassuring to know he doesn't discriminate, even against illegal invaders who molest children.
    Eisenberg collected probably around a MILLION dollars for his part in defending the pervert who has ruined this little girls life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, I'm kind of lost here. I think the creep should be deported to Mexico's longtermcare system. Here is one at least that we don't have to worry about coming back in 3 days. And the monies he won goes to that little girl and her family - end of story.

This attorney may be a great guy - but this is exactly why people hate attorneys. If he is so great he best make sure the little girl gets the money.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Eisenberg collected probably around a MILLION dollars for his part in defending the pervert who has ruined this little girls life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He collected more than that. In a typical contingency case, the lawyer charges anywhere from 33% all the way up to 50% of any settlement he negotiates. The lawyer gets his cut right of the top of any settlement.

Again, this illegal invader loving Orange County. The Board of Supervisors probably had tears in their eyes, with the check book opened, asking, How much do you want!

And you’re right. I just so happen to live in Orange County and it's my tax dollars that will be paying this great attorney and his illegal invader- child molesting client.

So you will have to excuse me if I’m not showing the proper appreciation and reverence for the lawyer who assisted an illegal invader and child molester become a millionaire on my tax dollars!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast