Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Illegal Alien Guilty of Vehicular Homicide Set Free On Bond

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Guilty of Vehicular Homicide Set Free On Bond

ATHENS, AL - A Madison County family is searching for answers after the man accused of killing their parents was let out of jail on bond. The man hasn't been heard from since.

Doris and Richard Doty died in a wreck last December. They were on their way home on Old Railroad Bed Road when a car driving in the wrong lane hit them head on. State troopers say Jose Ibarra was behind the wheel that caused the deadly crash. He is no longer behind bars, and no one knows where he is.

Limestone County District Attorney Kristi Valls says her office it is doing everything it can to make sure it never happens again. What may be more surprising to some is not the fact that the accused killer is roaming around in places unknown, but the fact that the victims' family and D.A.'s office did not know he was out of jail.
    http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-doty-d...tory?track=rss

This is in Democrat controlled Limestone County, Alabama where a Democrat District Attorney presented no opposition to an illegal alien accused of vehicular homicide receiving a bond out of prison.

There was no reasonable basis to believe that this person would return to court to answer for his crime.

Please comment the story at the WHNT website. Democrats must come to understand that this type of favoritism to gain the Hispanic vote isn't going to be tolerated at the polls. [/url]

I guess I shouldn't be surprised as much as this samething happens. Why do these officials NOT or REFUSE to PROTECT their CITIZENS?

Just follow the money as long as ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, the same ELITIST POLITICAL CONTRIBUTORS that furnish money to our ELITIST POLITICIANS, are allowed to hire the ILLEGALS United States Citizens will continue to pay the price not only with their taxmoney but also with their life!

Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their cheap labor increasing their privatized PROFITS while socializing the benefits for their ILLEGALS on the back of U. S. Citizens, thanks to our past and current Presidents, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!

i'll bet you someone was bribed ... that's the way it happens in alot of third world countries ..

Here's the complete article from the link above:

Limestone County District Attorney Talks About Accused Killer Wanted After Release From Jail

Venton Blandin Reporter

11:12 PM CDT, September 22, 2010
    Limestone County District Attorney Talks About Accused Killer Wanted After Release From Jail
    ATHENS, AL - A Madison County family is searching for answers after the man accused of killing their parents was let out of jail on bond. The man hasn't been heard from since.

Doris and Richard Doty died in a wreck last December. They were on their way home on Old Railroad Bed Road when a car driving in the wrong lane hit them head on. State troopers say Jose Ibarra was behind the wheel that caused the deadly crash. He is no longer behind bars, and no one knows where he is.

Limestone County District Attorney Kristi Valls says her office it is doing everything it can to make sure it never happens again. What may be more surprising to some is not the fact that the accused killer is roaming around in places unknown, but the fact that the victims' family and D.A.'s office did not know he was out of jail.

As the Dotys were driving on Old Railroad Bed Road that night, their granddaughter Kristina was also in the car.

"All I remember is my grandmother saying 'Richard watch out,' and immediately opening my eyes to a pair of headlights coming toward us," said Kristina Doty.

She says there was also a noise.

"I heard a loud crash, and basically passed out for a couple of minutes, and woke up to us sitting in the woods is all I remember," added Doty.

The Limestone County District Attorney's Office says the man behind the wheel of those headlights was Ibarra. State troopers say the illegal immigrant was driving drunk. Ibarra was arrested and charged with two counts of reckless murder and put behind bars in Limestone County.

Ibarra saw a judge a short time later. The judge denied his bond.

"Under the Alabama law, he should have had a bond set," said Limestone County District Attorney Kristi Valls. She says defendants are entitled to a bond when charged with all types of murder except capital murder.

Valls says Ibarra saw a second judge in February, was indicted, and given a $60,000 bond. She says Ibarra posted bond, was released from jail and was expected to return for an arraignment a month later. Ibarra never showed up.

"Immediately, I was thinking this should not have happened. We should have had a higher bond, so this could not have happened," said Valls.

The daughter of the couple killed emailed WHNT NEWS 19 wanting to know how this could happen.

"I was really upset at the time. I basically cried because it was like, oh my gosh," said Cheryl Doty.

Doty says karma will take care of Ibarra.

Valls wants to see this type of release lead to a change in how things are done. She says the release procedure with judge should involved the DA's office more.

"Let us have a little input. Let us be able to tell a judge that the defendant is illegal, a flight risk, or this was a violent crime, and we need to set this bond a little higher," said Valls.

Valls says local, state, and federal agencies are looking for Ibarra.

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-doty-dead ... ?track=rss
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My guess is that he's back in his beloved MEXICO! Those who are determined to be a flight risk can be denied bond. ALL illegal invaders should be assumed a flight risk and denied bond in ANY case in which a loss of life has occurred!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm wondering if the govt. reimburses the bondsman? I seem to remember an old posting about crap like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Here's the complete article from the link above:

Venton Blandin Reporter

11:12 PM CDT, September 22, 2010

As the Dotys were driving on Old Railroad Bed Road that night, their granddaughter Kristina was also in the car.

"All I remember is my grandmother saying 'Richard watch out,' and immediately opening my eyes to a pair of headlights coming toward us," said Kristina Doty.

She says there was also a noise.

"I heard a loud crash, and basically passed out for a couple of minutes, and woke up to us sitting in the woods is all I remember," added Doty.

The Limestone County District Attorney's Office says the man behind the wheel of those headlights was Ibarra. State troopers say the illegal immigrant was driving drunk. Ibarra was arrested and charged with two counts of reckless murder and put behind bars in Limestone County.

Ibarra saw a judge a short time later. The judge denied his bond.

"Under the Alabama law, he should have had a bond set," said Limestone County District Attorney Kristi Valls. She says defendants are entitled to a bond when charged with all types of murder except capital murder.

Valls says Ibarra saw a second judge in February, was indicted, and given a $60,000 bond. She says Ibarra posted bond, was released from jail and was expected to return for an arraignment a month later. Ibarra never showed up.

"Immediately, I was thinking this should not have happened. We should have had a higher bond, so this could not have happened," said Valls.

The daughter of the couple killed emailed WHNT NEWS 19 wanting to know how this could happen.

"I was really upset at the time. I basically cried because it was like, oh my gosh," said Cheryl Doty.

Doty says karma will take care of Ibarra.

Valls wants to see this type of release lead to a change in how things are done. She says the release procedure with judge should involved the DA's office more.

"Let us have a little input. Let us be able to tell a judge that the defendant is illegal, a flight risk, or this was a violent crime, and we need to set this bond a little higher," said Valls.

Valls says local, state, and federal agencies are looking for Ibarra.

http://www.whnt.com/news/whnt-doty-dead ... ?track=rss
    There needs to be an Investigation Into why a 2nd judge Intervened to let him go. Sure looks like the District Attorneys office had their hand In this. They knew he would be long gone if the perp only had to post $6,000.00 (10%) Politics seems to have trumped MURDER... TS

I am the daughter of the couple killed and the mother of the child involved in this incident. To this day Mr. Ibarra-Morante is still free and running. I get 2 different stories when trying to find out what is going on. The US Marshall's office tells me that Limestone County refuses to pay for his extridition back to the US. The Limestone County DA says that the US Marshalls tell them that he is in a remote part of Mexico where they cannot get him. Just a year ago they were 99.9% sure they knew right where Mr. Ibarra-Morante was located and didn't forsee any problem going and getting him - they were just waiting on paperwork to be ok'd. (If this had been a prominant figure the paperwork would have been approved almost immediately - I however am not a "bigwig" and neither were my parents so that explains that. I am hoping that they will actually do something - otherwise I may be forced to once again go to the media to see if something - anything - will get done.

working4change
    Welcome to Alipac. I am so sorry for your loss ckdoty. I hope they can do something also. Glad to have you here

ckdoty, I am so sorry for your loss. It makes my blood boil that illegals have killed so many of our citizens. So happy that you are here with us in this fight against injustice.